Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

Interesting angle's Little Eagle,

Yes, I seem to be called towards shamanic practice which is odd since I do not know anything about it. My lover is very down to earth, and frankly refuses to do any protection for himself. I was very surprised he used the word "possessed" but he really meant it.

I wouldn't see the woman as Earth Mother, since she was both afraid and protective of the kangeroos.

I wondered if I tuned into to something that has to do with my Lover. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense...

Firstly, we spoke before bedtime about his Enlightenment Pack Reading. In which he got "Ancestoral Problem" as his second chakra position. I thought it would be at least 3 generations back, on both sides, which would put it to around the amount of people that I saw.

The Second Chakra seems to be very closely tied to self-image and the self-image of his family. They do feel 'attacked' and yes, it does have to do with family obligations. Both Sets of Family in the last 2 generations (father/mother and grandparents) have problems with obligations, either by doing too much out of 'service' or too little. On his fathers side people even won't speak to each other any more because of this issue.

I would then seem to think that the kangeroos were symbolising the 'red thread' that leads through the family, and the way it 'devours' and 'bleeds them dry'. It's interesting that there were 2, one for each side (maternal/paternal).

Also, I found out that there is a term called "Kangeroo Court".
Lexicon said:
Kangaroo court: An unfair trial in which the rights of the accused and precepts of justice are ignored and the outcome is usually known beforehand.

I'm going to ask my lover if any of his great-grandparents were ever in 'court' like situations. This is very likely since they lived during the dictatorship at that time.

I also wonder about the old rather roundish man who was 'singled' out for the slaughter to begin... the problem is that I usually am not able to describe my dream people very well, although when meeting them in real life, I do recognise them. (I dreamt about collegues of my lover and when meeting them in a room full of people, I recognised them).

I think declining the suit has to do with the fact that I still have some protection problems... I will continue to work on those. It's hard because I *do* work with protection prayers, aura cleansing and all that... Yet, negativity is a part of life, and I feel I must experience it as well to help heal it...

Kahlie

Kahlie

I had some other continued dreams about Ancesteral Healing, giving my parents-in-law some Crystals. I wonder if I should give them in real life too, but I haven't got the $. They might yet still manifest. I woke up very refreshed from this dreams.

Also, I have had repeated dreams of snakes, viewing them during mediation (on my Crown Chakra) and just when closing my eyes I see the "snake that bites it's own tail" (Ourobouros) a lot while it sometimes morphes into an eye. The Eye being THE symbol that haunts me too...
Also, the snake I see, has a specific shape (I tried to explain to my lover and he recognised it, but can't seem to remember how the snake is called or how to call it) and it has a very egyptian feel...
Edited to Add: I mean an Egyptian Cobra. I saw it on the web.

Last night, I dreamt I was in a vacation house with my father, mother and 2 other guys. One was emotionally important to me, but I do not know whom it was.
Snakes started entering the house, and I killed one, with a gun, that I had to get off the safety pall (the gun looked weird, I never saw a real gun in my life) and shot it in the head. The person I was greatly emotionally involved in 'froze' during this incident, and I pulled him away.
Then, later on, while my dad was sleeping on the couch, I moved towards the other end of the room, suddenly a kangeroo was there. One of the men warned me that it might have a 'snake' inside it. I put down a T-shirt and the kangeroo started rolling on it like a dog. When it stopped doing that, I pulled out another T-shirt and he did the same, while one of the men came towards him and shot him. I moved away, but the man checked the anus of the creature for hidden snakes.
Also, we got an hourglass but I warned people not to use it because the sound would most likely attract more snakes.
I then saw many poisonous and non-poisonous snakes entering the room.

During this dream I was not afraid. I've never been afraid of snakes. I always wanted to have a non-venomous snake as a pet. But for reasons unknown I am always together with lovers who fear snakes a lot...

psychic sue

I have heard Kundalini yoga referred to as "the snake" - wonder if there is a connection?

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
I have heard Kundalini yoga referred to as "the snake" - wonder if there is a connection?

The root chakra is also called Kundalini Chakra sometimes. The word Kundalini means Snake from what I heard. I did yoga once but it's not advisable for me to do so, due to my rheumatism (I can stretch too far and rip tendons if I'm not careful) so I quitted.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Very clearly heard:
"When are you going to do something about that white spot on your crown chakra"

Sigh, I know that I gotta do something about it. Planning on doing it later today.

I dreamt that I was in an 'alternate' reality with some people. I was determined to find my lover. I more or less escaped, by walking together with a man, who had brochures or cards in his hands. I deliberately knocked them over, and while he bent down to pick them up, I went around the corner of a stairs. He didn't see me anymore, and I slowly crawled on. Getting psychic cues on when to move and when to stand still. I very clearly remember these were psychic cues. I went into a room higher up in the building and 'talked' my way in. People were playing chess, and I commented on that. They thought I was 'one of them' and so I went to sit behind a computer to find out about my lover.
Then I woke up.

I find it interesting to know how the psychic flow helped me to escape. A clear sign for me to listen more to my intuition...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Dreaming about houses again. This time I was in a multi-million dollar show-home. It was like mine, decorated the same way, but much larger and grander. The kitchen was beautiful. That's about all I can remember, except there were stables and horses outside.

Kahlie

One of the things I dreamt is again with family...

One of my aunts was giving me a blouse that I was suddenly wearing. Only, it didn't have all the stitches at the neck... She was telling me that she would finalise it.
She also gave me the biggest juiciest tomatoe, which was more shaped like a cumcumber (really big! like those pomadore tomatoes). I was afraid that I would drip over the new blouse, especially since it was already almost bursting.
I remember eating it above a sink, and my other aunt commenting on that I shouldn't eat it/shouldn't eat it like that. While yet the third aunt was commenting how ambitious I was with Math.

Strange huh?

Sue, seems that you are still dreaming of expanding expanding expanding! How is the tone of the dreams? Wonderful, peaceful?

Kahlie

psychic sue

The tomato is a fruit full of seeds - and yours is about to burst. Puts me in mind of the Empress - new seeds coming to fruition. A positive dream I would say.

Yes, it does seem like I am moving onwards and upwards! I was very happy in the kitchen - which I feel is about nourishment. I am following a much healthier eating regime and feels tons better for it.

Sue x

PS - Just thinking - 3 women - the three faces of the Goddess? child, maiden and crone is it?

Kahlie

They are all my aunts...

One is single, One is married, and the other is together with somebody... All of them are in the age range 45-65...

Kahlie

psychic sue

I was just thinking symbolocally - not really their real ages - just like, the three aspects of the Goddess. Just a thought.