Tarot of the Black Mountain

yaraluna

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thank you tarot4fun and yaraluna! It is indeed watercolour- the same paints I used for the Sidhe. I find it a very versatile medium, and quick to use- which is important since I have to finish these by the end of September!

Here is the ink-only Empress, colour to be added soon :)

Blessings,

Em xx

HOlly! i thought you used colored crayons for the Shide!
nice! are you going with the same 'publisher'. the one you used for the Shide?

moderndayruth

Em, i am totally in love with the Empress! Oh-my-God!
I came back last night from Boka Kotorska, totally drained from simultaneous interpreting for three days in a row, nine hours daily about trade unions and stuff ...after seeing the Empress i am... like newborn!
An info about availability of this deck: Em is "in charge" of the Tarot of Black Mountaines distribution outside of Montenegro, as we are not yet in EU distrubution from here would be... an very expensive ordeal. Em agreed the deck to be print here, cause it will make it affordable :)
Btw, Adam McLean said he too can distrubute some decks through his website :)
Love,
mdr

Sidhe-Ra

Glad you like it hon! Now get some rest, 'cos I'm going to have to start milking your brain for ideas soon....

Blessings,

Em x

Sidhe-Ra

Okay, here's the black and white version of the Emperor, based on King Nikola I. Colour soon!

Blessings,

Em xx

Attachments

• Emperorb+w.jpg
    Emperorb+w.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 167

Bat Chicken

I would love to know the story behind that! I love the b/w images...

Sidhe-Ra

The colour version of the Emperor is complete. :)

Blessings,

Em xx

Attachments

• Emperor1.jpg
    Emperor1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 162

Pumpkin

I am in love with these. I love your style.

tarot4fun

The colored image of The Emperor ~stunning!
Read the history of King Nikola I and his family - oh my, what a fascinating man.

celticnoodle

I have only just found this thread, and am amazed with your talent! so far, I've only viewed the death card. your b&w version is truly awesome, and I don't get lost in the card, but am focused clear through the tunnel as you have drawn it.

the color version is equally impressive, and the vivid colors you have chosen help to show that the death card is not one to fear, but shows that death can mean the ending of one event and the beginning of something wonderful is to come.

i look forward to when this tarot will be available. definately one I'll consider purchasing. good luck to you & moderndayruth on this project. Now, I'm going to check out the other cards you've posted!