Tarot spells

Zephyros

Thank you, Zephyros! Now I'll expose the extent of my amateurism. I didn't have a reason for the Devil card, except when I was imagining this in my head that was the card that came to mind. I didn't know about its Catalyst effect. Maybe the image of the chains where the Devil is perched on felt to me like it would strengthen the binding spell.

That's alright, I wasn't talking out of any authority. Like others said, your intent was important, and different things work for different people. Some people may use different cards to get the same results.

OnOrionsBelt

Zephyros, I'm sorry if I posted this thread not in the right part of the forums.

Tanga, thank you for sharing your unbinding spell with me. That was gracious of you. I must admit I was asking for karmic trouble. Lesson learned for me. And now to clean my own mess up.

I offered a Tarot reading because I'm quite passionate about Tarot and I thought if he liked it then at least we'll have common ground. And because people I've read for have said the Tarot readings have been very helpful to them.

I'll let you all know what happens--in a thread I'll start in the proper forum.

Thanks, everyone.

Hey! Now that I have the whole picture, I still feel your spell was brilliant. I'm glad Tanga offered you a undoing spell, however I feel your spell was powerful and original. You should use that one as an example and come up with your own undoing spell. And convey everything that you truly want out of this situation. You'll want to pick out just the right cards to undo the ones you originally chose. This can all be fixed. And you're learning so much in the course of it all. Just take your time and lead with reason/purpose not just emotions this time.

A clean break would be to allow him to forget about this so that you can also put it behind you. You can send him the money anonymously and wash your hands of it all. Then, you'll both be sleeping well.

I look forward to hearing how it all works out, thanks for all the feedback and information you gave us.

I think it was great how honest and forthright you were with explaining your thinking and motives. I feel you'll be just fine!

IndigoWaves

Spell aside, the cards that you chose do seem to describe the situation quite well. Perhaps a tendency to withdraw into defeatist isolation (8S) combined with the stress of your financial woes (9S) are what drew this particular Devil into your life... Zeroing-in on someone that he deems ripe for the picking, easily made dependent and bendable to his will. The Devil's gifts never come without strings (or chains), as you have seen. Hopefully you'll be able to repay him soon and release yourself from his shady influence for good. Take care.

earthshine

IndigoWaves, that is amazing insight. Thank you.

OnOrionsBelt, thank you, too. You guys give me hope that I can come out of this a better person.

I am grateful for this community. I truly am.

Tanga

So... it was 2am last night for me - or this morning. :) (after a vigorous evening of Kung Fu. Lol)
I woke up thinking about it at 6am...
The cards I might select for my unbinding spell, for example:

"What's done is done indeed..."

Lay down - The Devil as the unhealthy relationship.

"Yet I must loose the bonded creed..."

Lay down the - Ace of Swords to cut ties that bind.

"For the knot I drew to midnight's heed,
Was one that was not in my place to need"

Lay down the - 8 of Swords reversed to represent a release from self-restriction and from imprisonment by, or doing the imprisoning to - another.

"...Now I dissolve this binding feed, and move into lightness with speed!"

Lay down the - 8 of Wands representing freedom, things happening quickly, higher vibrations or assistance from the spirit world.

**As an Ace has now been used here - I would substitute Court Cards at the four cardinal points/directions... Kings or Queens - or a mixture, as Water and Earth (West and North) can be seen as female and Fire and Air (South and East - from my hemisphere - you may do yours differently), as male.

Farzon

From your opening post I don't clearly see, if you drew the cards at random or chose them yourself?

I do Tarot spells only on rare occasions, but I don't use a specific deck for it. In fact, I don't use physical cards at all! I simply retreat to my "mind palace" and visualize the cards I need. Usually RWS, but sometimes different decks get mixed up. [emoji1]

And I didn't use spells to influence other people yet. I don't think I want to try it...

Tanga, you're doing Kung-fu? You're so cool! [emoji41]

OnOrionsBelt

From your opening post I don't clearly see, if you drew the cards at random or chose them yourself?

I do Tarot spells only on rare occasions, but I don't use a specific deck for it. In fact, I don't use physical cards at all! I simply retreat to my "mind palace" and visualize the cards I need. Usually RWS, but sometimes different decks get mixed up. [emoji1]

And I didn't use spells to influence other people yet. I don't think I want to try it...

Tanga, you're doing Kung-fu? You're so cool! [emoji41]

Mind-spells. Nice

earthshine

Farzon, I chose the cards that I felt would empower and represent the spell. And I can see how mind spells would be very effective! Thanks for sharing.

I have to say things turned out well, just earlier tonight. This is going to be a long-ish post, but it has a happy ending. Please bear with me.

First, some lessons I realized: never attempt casting a spell without getting some counselling or advice from someone more adept in it.

Two, I never know how my spell would manifest, so if I use fuzzy words, the results may blow up in my face. Case in point, my spell was to keep the person feeling bound by day (eight of swords), and restless at night (nine of swords). Swords being intellect/thinking/mental plane. I will only unbind should the person if he apologizes and "pays up." It was I who owed him the money, but when I said "till he pays up" in the spell what I meant was till he receives the karma due for this stress he caused me.

How did the spell go? It ended up that the person became all the more obsessed with me, and wanted to buy me all sorts of stuff and keep me as his boyfriend.

But I jump ahead of my tale...

Friday night, he said he wanted to meet. He proposed a public place, to which I agreed. I thought after our meeting I can meet with two friends, one of whom (Rae) is fascinated by Wicca, the other (Maria) is an experienced Tarot reader, crystal collector, and witchcraft practitioner.

The person whom I bound, Al, suddenly changed his mind and said I should meet him in Shangri-La, which is a mall and hotel in one. My intuition sent all sorts of alarm at this. I didn't want to be tricked into going into his hotel room alone with him! So I said no... that I'll just go and meet with some Wiccan friends for now and we'll meditate. He said he'd like to join and promised to be nice. My intuition said No! So I texted back, "Probably not a good idea for you to join."

Al insisted I meet him in Shangri-La, but I said no, reminding him that or our prior agreement to meet at a first public place. Only there will I agree to speak with you and "fix" this. (Thanks, Apollonia, for this advice!)

So I met Rae and Maria who are both familiar with my plight. Maria confessed that she really leans into the dark side of Magick, and asked the details of my binding spell because she said she wanted to strengthen it so she can hex her boss.

I say this without judgment on Maria. I acknowledge that Magick is as complex as the Universe, that there are many things I don't understand or know, and that what some call black magic is as necessary as what some would call white magic. Balance of Nature.

I told them that Al wanted to meet with me, so Maria whipped out her Deviant Moon and consulted. The Deviant Moon images have always unnerved and disturbed me. I forget which one she pulled exactly, but it showed a black spider with a web. She said the person only wants to keep me prisoner.

So, we went to do our guided meditation. It was a post-Full Moon celebration, and the facilitator had us sit in a circle and pick an oracle card. I got one that said Don't rush into any decisions. Then the facilitator guided us through a chakra healing meditation, which I enjoyed.

The facilitator, Sarah, approached me after the session, and we talked a bit about the situation, and she said that some people are more naturally drawn to Light energy, and that's the kind of person she sees I am. And that this Light will help heal Aladin.

So after that, before going home, I texted Al that I'll meet him in the originally agreed upon public place, but he didn't show up. Then he began texting back saying "Who are you with? Are you in bed with somebody? I'm gonna get my lawyer and sue you." And all other sort of nasty, negative stuff. I got home and I meditated some more, and after that I saw that he had a whole slew of negative remarks again on my phone.

I realized... It was when I meditated on Light (which was an easy thing for me) did the spell really begin to work. When I tried the spell the first time I had to put on a lot of effort to fill up with anger to strengthen my resolve in binding him--anger being not a usual state for me. I figured light spells are as natural for me to do as "dark" spells are for my friend, Maria.

I texted back, "I've creative writing class tomorrow (Saturday), so meet me at my university in the afternoon." He agreed, and I think he was in the impression that he had won, that I'll agree to be his boyfriend at last, and that we'll go shopping afterwards.

Saturday afternoon.
After a quick but intense prayer for guidance, I met with him. He was vile and nasty, but this time face-to-face. I found myself trying to fight back tears, and verbally canceling out his negative comments with positive statements. (Like whenever he said, "You're a manipulative, pathological liar," I countered with, "That's not true. I don't accept that. I speak my honest truth.") Now this was in university, lots of people around.

I gave him a picture of my current financial situation, as well as a proposed repayment plan, and asked, "What else do I need to do so you will stop bothering me?"

All the more he preyed upon me with graver threats of painful legal action, and making sure I get destroyed as much as I destroyed him. His words.

I said, "You are this evil to me and you want me to be your boyfriend? I have only seen real evil three times in my life, and this is the third." That sort of shook him that I would call him evil. I told him about the first two times in my past, encounters with two different people who maliciously and intentionally meant me harm. And I told him he had the same look in his eyes.

I said, "This is why I can't be forced to love you. You are the antithesis of all that I believe to be beautiful in this world. And if you intend to harm me, even though I came here to tell you I am sorry that I can't love you, and I'm sorry I spent your money, but here's a repayment plan, but you won't have none of that...so harm me if you will. I can't stop you. I'm utterly defenseless. I believe you have the capacity to harm me, just as you have the capacity to choose not to, but if you harm me, it won't surprise me."

Well, that broke him. He cried, and he said he hope I won't see him as an evil person. He said he truly loved me. He said he will let me go. He said not to bother with paying back the money--that he doesn't need it. And he promised he won't bother me again, and if I could please help him heal.

He went into this long monologue that I don't care to retype here, but he came across truly sincere. So I apologized for hurting him, thanked him for forgiving me and not demanding the money back, and I said I believed that he's sincere.

So we parted ways.

Now I am sure as I am sitting here now that some of you must've sent protective light my way, so thank you!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you for listening.

Tanga, that's a beautiful unbinding spell. I love the idea of the Eight of Wands and the Ace of Swords. I'll adapt it to this little spell that was spooling in my mind on my drive home (before I had the chance to see your post).

It involved the World Card and the Hermit. Again, my naivete is exposed. They came to mind, and I simply said, OK.

Who once was bound so tight
Is now embraced by light.
Lessons learned, I'll keep in heart
Thank You for a brand new start.

I imagine lighting a white candle and reciting this as I snip the black ribbon. Tanga, I am totally borrowing your spell and chant it as I light my candle.

Again, thank you all for being part of my life during this difficult time.

Tanga

readerico that sounds great. :) :)

I applaud you for courageously facing Al and sorting this out. That really took some guts.

And your spell is beautifully uplifting.

That's wonderful...

**Re: Dark vs Light. They are two sides of the same coin, they define each other and cannot
exist in isolation. Polarity is in and a part of life.
Whichever side one works in ( and all the spaces in-between ), what's important is to really know what one's getting into, be clear about one's intensions and be open and prepared for whatever consequences there might be (including whatever Karma one may amass through performing it - whether it be immediate, or the understanding of it filtering into lifetimes ahead - Assuming one believes in this of course).

earthshine

readerico that sounds great. :) :)

I applaud you for courageously facing Al and sorting this out. That really took some guts.

And your spell is beautifully uplifting.

That's wonderful...

**Re: Dark vs Light. They are two sides of the same coin, they define each other and cannot
exist in isolation. Polarity is in and a part of life.
Whichever side one works in ( and all the spaces in-between ), what's important is to really know what one's getting into, be clear about one's intensions and be open and prepared for whatever consequences there might be (including whatever Karma one may amass through performing it - whether it be immediate, or the understanding of it filtering into lifetimes ahead - Assuming one believes in this of course).
***copying the above in my notebook***

:D