The Booty Babes

Satori

bohran, how about this for me.

I have been thinking about going to school, would this be good for me?

And even more, will it be good in the long run, for the family and for my career. I admit it isn't something that bodes well for making tons of money.

Satori

GryffinSong said:
The first thing I notice is a grand and glorious queen. She looks outward from the spread, as if she is guarding her treasures, protecting her family, and warning all to tread gently ... these are her beloveds, and woe to any who harm them.

I love the reading. I tend to let my kids be very independent. And yet they want me to be more involved. LOL. My own Mom wasn't strict, and I'm not either. I don't ignore the kids, I do however, tend to be doing doing doing and sometimes I do forget to involve them.

Gryff said:
I next notice the dinosaurs, both fallen. And the arrowhead on top of the watermelon slice. I'm reminded of cutting watermelons at family picnics. Reunions. With many children and child-like energy. Juice dripping down chins, laughter, fun times. But the sharp energy of the arrowhead, and the fallen dinosaurs, make me wonder if you've neglected something in that realm. Perhaps a missed opportunity to play? Perhaps a family gathering that you put off or skipped? Or perhaps your inner child(ren) are feeling neglected and would like a treat?
I wonder if the arrowhead is my husband?
He is being a little critical of me right now. He is also trying to make me into what he wants me to be...a watermelon slice. Like all the other mommies, watermelon slices. But I'm a Queen dammit!

Gryff said:
The other pieces felt less critical, but there is a circle, reminding me of the cycle of life and our part in it. A dove of peace. And a die with an eagle on it, reminding me of freedom. All qualities of the queen, it seems to me.
The dove of peace, we do have a truce here now.
We do have some peace. I don't think he sees the Queen yet, but he comments about how I do what I want so why do I ask his opinion. Isn't that what the Queen does? She consults the counsel but then does what she wants to do!!!

You are right though, he was ready to set me free....but I didn't fly.

Gryff said:
And now the pieces. I gently stirred the treasure in my glass bowl, and without looking, allowed my hand to choose the right number of items. It was very interesting to feel the process. I had a handful, and it felt too much. So I let a few pieces dribble back into my bowl, like water off stone, drew my hand out, and gave a gentle toss.

The pieces include a 50 cent coin from Fiji (Queen Elizabeth), a mother of pearl dove, an arrowhead from my Tennessee trip, two dinosaurs from kalleanne, a died stone watermelon slice, a blue die from a fantasy game, and a sodalite circle.

Thank you for allowing me to read my first oracle reading for you. Feedback and suggestions are extremely welcome! :heart:

I would love to go to Fiji some day!

I love the circle, reminding me of the Wheel, reminding me of cycles, and all that that means.

Beautiful Gryff. Love it.

Satori

Put up your requests. I need to join the family now, Gryff's reading has inspired me to watch the show with the family.

I will be back later to do readings.

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
Shadow.

If that's not general enough, read on. I've just started reading two books on shadow and healing. I'm feeling ready to move forward to the next level (whatever that means) in my healing from all the crap that's happened over the last several years. I'd love any help and advice you can offer. :heart:

Thanks!
One reading coming up!

GryffinSong

Thanks for your feedback Satori!!! I love how you've seen new depths to the reading ... that's why I love to share the photo. I figure the sitter is in the best position to pull the whole picture together.

Hugs and best wishes, and you go Queen Satori ... spread your wings and FLY!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

BodhiSeed

From a bowl of 38 different stones, I pull 5 for you with my eyes closed and place them on a spread cloth. My meanings for the stones are mostly based on Gail Butler's book, "Crystal and Gemstone Divination," but some of it comes from me and the thoughts that come to me as I do the reading.

For you dear GS, I pulled amegreen, lepidolite, rose quartz, moss agate, and leopard-skin jasper. The amegreen and lepidolite sit off to the left a bit, but the rose quartz, moss agate and l-s jasper are clustered together.

The two on the left represent the PAST, but the memory of them are still affecting your present. Amegreen speaks of major transformation that is life-altering and is often represented by a physical illness or a major life trial that wakes you up. It requires you to leap empty-handed into uncharted territory. Lepidolite encourages you to let go of outworn modes of behavior (possibly triggered by someone or something from the past). I wonder if your past illness that you battled caused you to use survival tactics that you are still using in the present (though they aren't necessary now)?

On the right side, the rose quartz indicates that healing on some level is needed or will be occurring. Moss agate represents our connection with the earth and nature, and seeing how these two stones are touching, makes me think the healing will come through outdoor activities and connecting to the elements. The moss agate touches the leopard-skin jasper, which is a good omen for betterment of circumstances with regard to your job/career. This gain will be from merit rather than a gift - in other words, your talent will fuel this change. And since the moss agate and l-s jasper are touching, I think your relationship with nature will influence it also.

(((GS:heart:)))

GryffinSong

Beautiful, bodhran, thank you! :heart:

I want to fully absorb and meditate on what you've said, so full feedback will be later. But it all resonates beautifully, and I feel blessed by your insight.

Thank you. :)

KMilliron

Satori said:
So KM. What did your siblings say?

My daughter said:

He's talking to the dog like the dog can understand him.

-about the Turner and Hooch movie they are now watching.

Hmm. so KM. Do you think people have trouble understanding you?
That I do :D Sorry for the late reply. Watching movies.

Do you find you try too hard to it things into your life that may not have room? My mom and I were just talking about kitchen tables.

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
bohran, how about this for me.

I have been thinking about going to school, would this be good for me?

And even more, will it be good in the long run, for the family and for my career. I admit it isn't something that bodes well for making tons of money.

Sweet Satori, for you I pulled (with eyes closed) red jasper, sunstone, pyrite, moonstone, and lepidolite. None of these are touching, and in fact the layout looks like hills and valleys.

The first stone is red jasper, and it speaks to physical attraction, love and passion. I'm thinking you may think that school will fulfill your need for passion (something to get excited about) in your life. The next stone is the sunstone, a gem that often shows up when you feel a lack of joy in your life. However, it counsels that the grass is not always greener on the other side, and encourages you to acknowledge the positive in your life before making any decisions. Pyrite, also known as fool's gold, underlines the message of sunstone. It warns that what appears to be bright and shiny isn't, and to investigate something thoroughly before making a commitment of any kind. Moonstone is up next, with its sassy, feminine energy (think Rosie the Riveter). The moon has the power to regulate the tides, and this stone tells you that you have an inner power as well. It is that little whisper that says, "Don't doubt yourself no matter what is happening on the outside." Because of its connection to the feminine, it also encourages you to connect with female mentors and friends. The last stone is lepidolite; it reminds you to let go of what no longer serves you. This is a behavior or attitude that is costing you much more than it is paying out. And letting go of whatever it is will allow you a sense of freedom you haven't felt in a while.

Okay, so what does it have to do with school? I feel like the reading indicates that you're looking at school (an outer solution) to fix an inner problem, and my sweet friend, I don't think it will work out like you want. I don't think it means you won't ever go back to school, but for the present time it might not be such a good idea.

Mellaenn

Ooooh - lovely readings! I'm just logging out for the night but will come back here as soon as possible to read through these more slowly.

:thumbsup: