the course in miracles study group.

re-pete-a

Well now that that's out of the way . It's come through that, NOW's the ONLY moment worth anything. Yep thats it. For NOW.

Demon Goddess

re-pete-a said:
It's gonna happen NOW!!

It is happening.

I read the chapter on healing today. I had a funny thought... If I learn patience, I CAN be a doctor. hehehe

Of course, if I understand the time... I am a doctor.

You know what is making me nuts?

The idea that even if I ascended to the Mind tomorrow, I'd be stuck THERE waiting until everyone else got there. I know, I know, that inquietude goes away when I come to grips with time... but still. I'm anxious to get there.

re-pete-a

This is only a theory, when the wanting stops, the door to the now is reached.
When that door is reached your fears, whatever they may be ,the bits that are not accepted as you, the darker thoughts about yourself (private sins), the hidden you, needs to be accepted,without judgement. Until that is done, the whole you is incomplete. When the whole you is accepted (balanced) the thin veils (restrictions) dissapate, the mind has enough filters cleared to perceive what is there.. The door or barrier is removed
That's the EGO's domain or job. To keep the spirit's embrio divided. That gap is brought together by the enquireing searching mind . Only those balanced minds can move through the misty fear laden bog of the mind.
This is the FOOL's path , that leap off the known, willingly. The white rose of purity, The dog or lower passions,eager to participate. The FOOL's upward focus is on the higher. The white peaks are the hills of hearts desires, distanced. The FOOL STANDS ABOVE , but has the courage to explore.
The job is completed when everything ,good or bad perceived in others is understood to be a projection , A mirror of judgements of the self,reflected back.

WHEN THE WANTING STOPS!!
JUST A THEORY.

Demon Goddess

re-pete-a said:
This is only a theory, when the wanting stops, the door to the now is reached.
When that door is reached your fears, whatever they may be ,the bits that are not accepted as you, the darker thoughts about yourself (private sins), the hidden you, needs to be accepted,without judgement. Until that is done, the whole you is incomplete. When the whole you is accepted (balanced) the thin veils (restrictions) dissapate, the mind has enough filters cleared to perceive what is there.. The door or barrier is removed
That's the EGO's domain or job. To keep the spirit's embrio divided. That gap is brought together by the enquireing searching mind . Only those balanced minds can move through the misty fear laden bog of the mind.
This is the FOOL's path , that leap off the known, willingly. The white rose of purity, The dog or lower passions,eager to participate. The FOOL's upward focus is on the higher. The white peaks are the hills of hearts desires, distanced. The FOOL STANDS ABOVE , but has the courage to explore.
The job is completed when everything ,good or bad perceived in others is understood to be a projection , A mirror of judgements of the self,reflected back.

WHEN THE WANTING STOPS!!
JUST A THEORY.

My friend Pauline said that a couple of weeks ago... When you look in the mirror and don't see yourself looking back...

All I can do at this point is do the practice, read the texts, examine it and walk that path... if I can...

Question... Does the stopping of the wanting change the abundance factor at all or is it just how I feel about it?

re-pete-a

Put it this way, looking backwards from life's end ,no matter what happens everyone seems to scramble, jiggle, shuffle and race, and make it through to that point. No matter what they did.
At this stage though,whenever there's a drift away from THAT connection, there's discontent, and you know it. Stay connected.

HOLMES

hmm

I wanted to share that this thread was originally designed to be the following

1. the source thread for all study chapters and workbook links

2. any general questions about the course was to be posted here.

3. so questions about chapter one and quotes would go to chapter one thread question,,
and so would the workbook go to the workbook thread.

so can a moderator split off the recent discussions into a course in miracles blog thread and so we can post a link here ?.

that way we can keep the original intention of the thread.?.

besides that

My course in miracles book is in storage and so that is why I havent' added anything to the recent discussion..

i do think that you should look at gary renard books

the disappearance of the universe,,
but also the immortal reality as he discusesses in further detail the authorship of the course in miracles and how his ascended masters explain it.
the second book shreds much light on the disappearance of the universe for me i do not see them as seperate book but complimentary works.

http://www.garyrenard.com/ResponseNew.htm
and even then the course is becoming much like the bible,, in the sense that many people are coming from how they personally see the course in miracles.
there is the jon mundy vs robert perry vs greg mackie (him i never heard about )

and as we know from the work
One Course, Two Visions: A Comparison of the Teachings of the Circle of Atonement and Ken Wapnick on 'A Course In Miracles'

ralph perry and greg mackie were against many ways ken wapnick was teaching the course.

note i freely admit that in my endevour to understand the lessons and workbooks days I have worked ,, i have come from my own understanding and life experience as well.

http://www.miraclestudies.net/QuestIndx.html
here is a faq from a course in miracles perspective of course,

edited to add

Love Has Forgotten No One: The Answer to Life
by gary renard will be out in march 10 2009 according to amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Has-Forg...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222479535&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Closing-Circl...r_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222479612&sr=1-15
Closing the Circle: Pursah's Gospel of Thomas and A Course in Miracles

I do not have this book yet (i am improvished ) but some day i wish to read this book and give you some further thoughts on it.

by the reviews it appears to be a good read.

for those who do not know pursah is gary renard ascended master name he will become, and he supposedly i must admit wrote the gospel of thomas when he was thomas himself.

i do not know about this book either

There Must Be Another Way: Reflections of a Mind Illuminated Through a Course in Miracles
http://www.amazon.com/There-Must-An...r_1_68?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222480045&sr=1-68

but it might help someone eh