The Doo-Dad Divas

LadySeishou

Quester said:
Oh-Oh!!! I forgot to say rabbit, rabbit!!!
LOL... there's actually a ritual to handle that as well! You just say, and I'm kidding you not, "tibbar, tibbar," just before you go to sleep :)

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
So Divas,

As I was going through stuff again, I found a bag full of little dinosaurs (the ones that come in the gumball machine) There is a total of 10 different little dinosaurs. I was thinking of including a little set in each envelope if ya'll would like that.
Sounds very cute, kaleanna! You could make a complete oracle just out of dinosaurs! Just imagine what the T-Rex might mean ;) although I have to say that the triceratops is my favorite. Of course if you wanted to to send just one or two to me that would be fine as well. I say go with what your intuition tels you!

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
Morning LadyS
So if any of you have a theme for your oracle please let us know.

As for me, mine is called treasure trove, LOL, which can mean most any item except for my exceptions which I have already posted, ROFL.

We need to pm each other our addresses. We can take a week to two if people need more time to gather stuff, but I don't think I would go longer than that to gather stuff.

As for a limit, I think that is up to the individual person. I know that I am one of the ones that tend to send more, LOL. The only advice I have on that is that I make sure each envelope has the same amount of items.

Priority can get expensive especially now adays. I would just send it first class with confirmation. Should be about 3 -4 dollars if that.

Hope you have a good day LadyS and try to stay cool! Rabbit, Rabbit! ;)
Okay this is what I understand so far...

No particular theme is necessary for the things that we send but be mindful of exceptions. So far, all I have for exceptions is no bones for kaleanna.

So Silverwings94 and Quester: no special exceptions?

And one, maybe two weeks, to finalize our packages. One week is good for me as I will be away for about a week to visit my mother in Georgia (where she says that it's currently 98 degrees and I say out of the frying pan and into the fire :eek: ) so I will send my doo-dads off to everyone before I leave.

Thanks very much for the shipping advice kaleanna (and you too Mellaenn). First class with confirmation it shall be!

Now off to send Quester my addy and then dinner! Hungry teenagers know no patience ;)

LadySeishou

Nobody here?

Another quick question: is everyone okay with getting a little box in the mail instead of an envelope thing? I have boxes (may be four inches in all directions) waiting to be reused but I can switch to envelopes if it makes things better on your end of things.

Hope everyone's having a good evening!

kaleanna

LadySeishou said:
Nobody here?

Another quick question: is everyone okay with getting a little box in the mail instead of an envelope thing? I have boxes (may be four inches in all directions) waiting to be reused but I can switch to envelopes if it makes things better on your end of things.

Hope everyone's having a good evening!

Hiya LadyS,

Whichever works out better for you hun :).

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
Hiya LadyS,

Whichever works out better for you hun :).
Okay! Thanks kaleanna. It's just that I know that some mail carriers won't deliver packages (just envelopes) and I don't want to be the cause of anyone having to go out of their way to pick up my little bunch of bits.

Okay for you too Quester? Silverwings94?

LadySeishou

And another question... some of the other groups are dropping hints about their F&J and kaleanna has let the dinosaur out of the bag so to speak ;) Does anyone want to share little details about what you're sending or would it be better to keep it all a surprise?

silverwings94

Personally I love surprises and boxes are fine. I don't have any particular theme. This is my first exchange so I really a newbie here as to what to send and how this whole thing works.I.ve been reading all the posts from the beginning thread that th's is going to be so much fun. I can't wait.

silverwings94

No poo for me. bones are fine, plastic, crystals and anything else is fine.

silverwings94

Rabbit,Rabbit everyone. I am off to take my pain meds rest up this knee which by the way I am starting to go stir crazy here. Thank god for DVR.
Monday I start PT so hopefull all goes well and I can get back to doing what my heart loves My 35th wedding anniversary is sunday so It would be awesome if she went then. Hubby will have to wheel me in to be with her since I'm still on dang crutches which I really hate.
OK enough of my whinning I am off to bed.
Talk to you all tomorrow.
Namaste,
Kat