The Doo-Dad Divas

Mellaenn

Time to start getting packages out if you have not already done so, gang. I hope to see everyone make it to the P.O. within the next week, at least.

Also, let's go ahead and start doing some reading exchanges! Some of us already have oracles and we can get the party started. :party:

When you're ready, post in your thread that you and your oracle are open for business and ask for sitters. You might focus on peeps in your own thread to begin with, but readings can be done for any AT'er, including other exchange members or anyone on the forum that you want.

(ETA - I want to clarify here...the first in line to receive readings are the other three in your exchange thread, then anyone in the general exchange. If you want to use your thread to read for anyone else on AT, that's fine, too, but I kindly request that folks who are not in the exchange do not post as sitters - that will be at the reader's discretion.)

Ask for feedback - as always, we are a learning forum!

Have fun!!!

Mellaenn

silverwings94 said:
Hello Doo-Dad Divas,

Well this has been such an exciting week gathering all the Doo-Dads for our Oracle. I will tell you one thing that I sent to each of you and that is a feather from my beloved ringneck dove of 22 years. He passed this April just shy of his 23rd birthday. He was the father of 16 babies and loved b y our family. If you do not want this then you can return it to me.I just felt that I had to send it off with all the other items that I found around the house.
This is SO special, wow. What a lovely thing. So fitting, from our a friend we call "silverwings"! :)

kaleanna

silverwings94 said:
Hello Doo-Dad Divas,

Well this has been such an exciting week gathering all the Doo-Dads for our Oracle. I will tell you one thing that I sent to each of you and that is a feather from my beloved ringneck dove of 22 years. He passed this April just shy of his 23rd birthday. He was the father of 16 babies and loved b y our family. If you do not want this then you can return it to me.I just felt that I had to send it off with all the other items that I found around the house.
I have really enjoyed doing this and look forward to doing it again in the future.
I am looking forward to doing readings with all the items we have gotten. I think that it will be very interesting. I have infused my energy into every item and seeing what kind of reading we get with these.
Hubby is leaving for the P.O so I had better go and close these envelopes.
I will let each of you know when yours arrives.
Until later,
Namaste,
Kat
What a special gift you are sending, It will on my serenity table with lots of lovely items. It will be treasured ALWAYS!

kaleanna

Ya'lls "junk" mail is starting to find it's wings to fly ya'lls way (yes means they got to the post office today :) )

I did in the excitement of packing them up forgot to put a little note or take pics, which normally isn't like me. But I was just so excited to get them out in the mail to ya'll.

there is one item in each of ya'lls packages that might be a little big,but they had lived through being played with by my 13yr old when he was younger and being played with now by my 3 yr old. I hope that ya'll like them. Once ya'll get your packages I will tell you what that item is :)

kaleanna

My first set of Treasure trinkets have washed up.......

Hi All,

I have just had the first set of treasure trinkets to wash up on my shore today.

It is from LadyS.

Upon opening the box I find a set of blue watercolour pencils along with some blending stomps and some lovely rhinestones sets for the Dragon's eyes on the container we were lucky to get.

A lovely little note! with a lovely starfish charm on it.

Next I find a lovley pink bag that is awesomely done ! (Don't wanna ruin the surprise so will wait to post pic of what is on the bag)

Opening the bag I find a LWB nicely done!

Such lovely items :) !

guatemalan worry-dolls
gogo crazy bones
silver fish bead
horse bead
dragon die
jack
lego block
the letter m block
the letter Y & Q eraser
"believe" medallion
two clothespins
binder clip
"jingle" bell
fashion doll shoe
Re-Ment kitchen miniature Pie Plate
Re-Ment fairytale mug miniature: snow white and the seven dwarfs
spool of red thread
button- four lobes, mother of pearl finish
dark and light japanese river stones
green calcite
singapore coin
Wu Shu coin
3 glass beads
black fang shaped bead
jade colored teardrop bead
long bottle like bead

and ..........

a Mini "f&J" oracle :bugeyed:

So lovely and wonderfully organized and lovely surprises. LadyS!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for the lovely treasure trinkets that will make lovely additions to my oracle :)

(off to take pics :D )

BodhiSeed

kaleanna said:
Hi All,

I have just had the first set of treasure trinkets to wash up on my shore today.

It is from LadyS.

Upon opening the box I find a set of blue watercolour pencils along with some blending stomps and some lovely rhinestones sets for the Dragon's eyes on the container we were lucky to get.

Next I find a lovley pink bag that is awesomely done ! (Don't wanna ruin the surprise so will wait to post pic of what is on the bag)

guatemalan worry-dolls
gogo crazy bones
silver fish bead
horse bead
dragon die
jack
lego block
the letter m block
the letter Y & Q eraser
"believe" medallion
two clothespins
binder clip
"jingle" bell
fashion doll shoe
spool of red thread
green calcite
singapore coin
Wu Shu coin
3 glass beads
black fang shaped bead
long bottle like bead

and ..........

So lovely and wonderfully organized and lovely surprises. LadyS!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for the lovely treasure trinkets that will make lovely additions to my oracle :)

What an amazing haul! Well done Lady S! Can't wait to see pictures!:D

kaleanna

Here is the overall pic of the items sent by LadyS

Yes the bag is in the pic however, LOL, it is showing the backside of the bag as to not let out the surprise :) ) (don't wanna spoil it for the other partners :) )

Attachments

• DooDads Divas LadyS1.jpg
    DooDads Divas LadyS1.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 56

Mellaenn

kaleanna said:
Hi All,

It is from LadyS.

guatemalan worry-dolls
gogo crazy bones
silver fish bead
horse bead
dragon die
jack
lego block
the letter m block
the letter Y & Q eraser
"believe" medallion
two clothespins
binder clip
"jingle" bell
fashion doll shoe
spool of red thread
green calcite
singapore coin
Wu Shu coin
3 glass beads
black fang shaped bead
long bottle like bead

and ..........

{Jaw drops}

Wow!!! Lady S, nicely done! What a lovely oracle kit and I love the beautiful LWB that you created. :grin: :thumbsup: I think this is the first package to arrive and you really launched us in style. :)

Satori

Cheering and clapping! Waves wildly at kaleanna! First to receive a set wooohooo!

:D

Nice set Lady S. Very sweet. LOVE the booklet!

kaleanna

*bows* Thankies Satori :D Though it is LadyS that deserves ALL the credit, all I did was to post about the lovely items she sent and how well they will fit into my treasure trove :D

I decided to look through my treasure trove to see what "miniatures" I have and I have a nice little collection to add to the lovely miniature oracle that LadyS sent to me.

So that once I get a chance to offer a reading (hopefully soon) then the sitter will be able to choose either the big oracle or the miniature oracle in which they would like to have their reading done with.

Well I now have to get back upstairs, I have a 3 yr old fighting sleep and it is 10:30 pm :bugeyed: