Im all alone....were are my peeps at? boo hoo

kaleanna

(Peeks in)

Hiya Witchy , How are ya?

Witchy Woman

Linni
Elvin
Horace

I have up for grabs on the first come thing...if you want them. Please pic one.
I have 3 pieces of the monopoly game pieces.
Top Hat
Thimbal
Ship, I cant tell if its a cruise liner or a battle ship. I prefer to think its a cruiser.
Im pretty sure there made out of pewter.

Witchy Woman

Never Mind...I couldnt move the pictures here. there on the main thread of my oracle box.

Witchy Woman

For some reason, ive found myself collecting animal shapes of all materials.
Now the thing is, I dont know why Im getting one of these animals, its almost like a animal oreck deck. I mean, I dont have a meaning behind all these animals yet..hhmmmm. Im pondering this. I mean, bugs, insects to mammals.

Witchy Woman

Im going threw this loot. Dividing it up and putting what I think should go were. Still to much. So now I have to go threw each pile and go threw it again. Im gonna try to keep to 15 to 20, cept for the few small groups of some items. LOL

I need to know if you guys want animal items. I have alot of plastic animals from games and buttons.

AND dont forget to let me know which monopoly piece you want out of the 3 from the earlier thread.

OK I THINK IVE GOT THE BAGS DONE. 30 items each.
Keep IT...Toss IT...or Give IT

I couldnt wait to much longer on it, because I just had to get all this loot out of my way and room. Im not going to be here for the weekend. Im busy the next 2 days and when im not working ill be cleaning this stuff up. I cant have all these little items laying around for my cats to get into.
Now its just a matter of time to get to the post office!
Im sure out of 30 items. you will find at least 5 :)

Mellaenn

Witchy Woman said:
I couldnt wait to much longer on it, because I just had to get all this loot out of my way and room. Im not going to be here for the weekend. Im busy the next 2 days and when im not working ill be cleaning this stuff up. I cant have all these little items laying around for my cats to get into.
Now its just a matter of time to get to the post office!
Im sure out of 30 items. you will find at least 5 :)
Our mailing date is next Wednesday; that said I may send mine out early, too, because my group is spread out on the globe. :) In our first exchange we all mailed a few days - or in some cases, even weeks - apart and had a constant flow of postings of delighted package recipients sharing about what they'd received.

So what I'm trying to say is it's OK to mail early as long as everyone else knows they have at least a week to mail. :grin:

Witchy Woman

Morning Junkanoos.

Witchy Woman

Mellaenn said:
Our mailing date is next Wednesday; that said I may send mine out early, too, because my group is spread out on the globe. :) In our first exchange we all mailed a few days - or in some cases, even weeks - apart and had a constant flow of postings of delighted package recipients sharing about what they'd received.

So what I'm trying to say is it's OK to mail early as long as everyone else knows they have at least a week to mail. :grin:
Yep Yep. Im just going to be NOT b here this weekend. My roomy has a "friend" coming over and I want MY space! lol and to give him his privacy. I have no desire to be picking up after people this weekend. Anyway, i have to put the cats in seperat areas cuz now apparently shes allergic...doesnt matter though were they are now. its were theyve been this whole time. So im sure how thats going to work out, doesnt make sinz that a woman that has allergies to cats is coming to a house were cats have lived freely for almost 7 months...