The Neverland Tarot

Susanne Röttges

i am absolut stunning about the wonderful painting i hope i can buy someday it

MoonGypsy

silverwings94 said:
This is on my wish list as well.
Its been my favorite movie since I was a kid back in the 50's.
Loved Peter Pan. I wanted to be a part of the Lost Boys and fly with Peter to Neverland and fight Captian Hook.
kat

Me too, Kat!:D i swear you and i are soul twins! :p i adore this new "Neverland" deck our Em is creating! What a fantastic deck to look forward to! :love:

Big Warm Hugs,
MGxxx

Celice

Wow this is great! I'd love to see more!

Sidhe-Ra

I'm hoping to throw myself into this project properly over the next few months- watch this space!

Em xx

thorhammer

Sidhe-Ra said:
I'm hoping to throw myself into this project properly over the next few months- watch this space!

Em xx
Duly noted, watching as ordered, Captain! :D

\m/ Kat

AnneLien

OOh it looks wonderful :eek:

Sidhe-Ra

Peter Pan and Tarot peeps- I'm looking for suggestions, (From the BOOK please, not the films), for Temperance, The Sun and The Hanged Man for the Neverland Tarot- any thoughts? (The rest are all sorted thanks!)

Chronata

For hanged Man...I see Hook dangling upside down precariously close to the Croc's open maw!
But maybe that's way too literal...as the hanged man is usually rather philosophical about the position, and I don't think James T Hook ever really is...

Hmmmm...

Chronata

The sun puts me in mind of a general happy scene...either the Indian camp, full of sunny autumny colors...or Tiger Lily herself...

My other thought was the sun shining on faeries or mermaids in the lagoon.

cardlady22

Chronata said:
For hanged Man...I see Hook dangling upside down precariously close to the Croc's open maw!
But maybe that's way too literal...as the hanged man is usually rather philosophical about the position, and I don't think James T Hook ever really is...

Hmmmm...
What about Mr. Darling staying in the dog house/kennel?