The Neverland Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks for the great suggestions! A few images are milling around in the ol' noggin now. May do some painting today! x

Sidhe-Ra

Here's the Moon card sketched out, ready to paint. It's the Mermaid Lagoon. Now, I want you all to nag me if I don't keep up with this deck this time, okay?

I've a number of writing projects with deadlines I must work on as well, but I want to keep this up!

Em x

Attachments

• MoonNvrland sketchsmall.jpg
    MoonNvrland sketchsmall.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 178

MysticOracle13

I know I'm totally late coming into this, but I'm new to the forun..anyhow I love Peter Pan. It's one of my all time favorite books, right next to Alice in Wonderland…can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of owning a Peter Pan themed deck…this is truly amazing! Props to you!!!! Great Job!!!!!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much :)

Since you've been so kind, for your delectation- The Moon Card!

Em xx

Attachments

• NeverMoonsmall.jpg
    NeverMoonsmall.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 190

MysticOracle13

SPEECHLESS!!!!! This is truly exquisite! ;-) I love that you're mermaids are somewhat more mysterious & dark..just the way they're described in the book..not like the four cute Ariel look a likes you see in the Disney version :) Really great work!

AnneLien

Can't wait for this to be ready. It's just gorgeous. I've never seen anything like this! Good job!

GryffinSong

Hey, that Moon card totally rocks!!! :)

MoonGypsy

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thank you so much :)

Since you've been so kind, for your delectation- The Moon Card!

Em xx

{{{{{MoonGypsy's jaw drops...}}}} i am speechless, Em...really! It is that magickal!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you very much! I'm not going to be rocketing through this one as I've got two other big projects with deadlines happening, but I'll work on it when I have (or make) time :)

Em xx