The Open-Face Tarot

VanillaLatte

Interesting! Especially for a LOA (law of attraction) buff like me, read countless books on it. I believe we don't need a tangible item, in this case a tarot card, to manifest LOA. It's all about desires and intent within yourself. So open face tarot won't work for me, I still prefer the mystery that lies in divination of tarot cards. But sometimes I do carry certain cards to counter negative readings, for eg. I may bring magician with me if I drew death earlier, something like an antidote ;)

Zephyros

But by the same law of attraction, if you get Death, you may need it. :)

I'm not saying that everything has a reason and that everything always works out for the best, but sometimes we all need Death, and the Tower. If I were to do open faced readings, sometimes things like the Ten of Cups are the last thing we may need, or even want.

VanillaLatte

But by the same law of attraction, if you get Death, you may need it. :)

I'm not saying that everything has a reason and that everything always works out for the best, but sometimes we all need Death, and the Tower. If I were to do open faced readings, sometimes things like the Ten of Cups are the last thing we may need, or even want.

True! If your sub-conscious mind has been wishing for the end of something, maybe a job, death may signify that. It may be beneficial in this sense.