The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

firecatpickles

I am such a slacker, folks. I think I really need to change my blog up and switch decks, too. I love the Vieville but it is becoming much too heavy a deck for me to study in-depth. I get much better quick readings for others mostly with it.

I will report in the other thread what I changed to (Williams Minchi :D)

firecatpickles

I am changing my PDR deck to the Williams Minchiate.

I miss my deck, which I have, and need to get another set ASAP because I miss my book. It would be nice to have a new Minchi deck, too!

SherryZoned

Ok I have not been following this thread..I liked it last year when it was come and go as you please. Now with guidelines, and actually getting a PM about my lack of link.. I am sorry this is completely ridiculous. I thought this would be fun and frankly it is turned into something very unpleasant for me now.

It is my blog regardless of the PDR aspect of it or not. I put what I want on my blog. I will not be told to put a link on my personal blog for a guideline to join a simple thread about TAROT focused that has not turned apparently into a tarotforum.net focus.

So count me out.

Onyx

Hello everyone!

Just an update. I got a request from the moderators asking if it was okay to merge the two PDR threads into one.

I told them it was fine and so now there is just this one thread.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Allan

cherylleebest

Here you are!

Onyx said:
Just an update. I got a request from the moderators asking if it was okay to merge the two PDR threads into one.

I told them it was fine and so now there is just this one thread.

Allan

I've just been searching for the reflecting pool link, wondering where on earth it had gone! Duh!

I'm back in business now and my PDR weekly post is up.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

With love
Cheryl xx

inanna_tarot

cherylleebest said:
I've just been searching for the reflecting pool link, wondering where on earth it had gone! Duh!
Glad Im not the only one who went looking for the other thread... thought 'hmm I only wrote in it yesterday so it should be around here somewhere!'

Nice to know someone tided it up LOL

Done a quick post for a daily card, however, I can never put Madder into words. Its a powerful card, just , cant find the words. Hey ho.

BlueDragonfly

inanna_tarot said:
Glad Im not the only one who went looking for the other thread...

Nice to know someone tided it up LOL

Okay, that makes 3 of us! :rolleyes: :D

firecatpickles

Now that the dust has settled it will be easier for Allan to keep track of everything in one thread.

kabang

Alright, in an effort to re-energize, I'm going to take a plunge and switch to the Liber T, at least for a little while. I'm incredibly intimidated by this deck, so I think even a few weeks with it will do me some good.

As a sidenote, when deciding to switch to the Liber T, I grabbed the deck, asked it if I should, and drew the High Priestess. That seemed promising -- and appropriate -- so off I go. Wish me luck!!

BlueDragonfly

kabang said:
Alright, in an effort to re-energize, I'm going to take a plunge and switch to the Liber T, at least for a little while.

Wish me luck!!
This deck is on my wishlist, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it. I must admit it intimidates me, too!
*Good Luck* :thumbsup: