The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

The Guided Hermit

My daily is posted with three readings for others scheduled for the day :).

Everyone have a great Monday!

BelovedK

I've been doing alot of readings with my VR deck, it is a bit disconcerting though that the card stock is kind of thin and I cringe when they shuffle, or almost bend the cards :( Anyhow, I have yet to post on my blog, but it is in my head, perhaps today :)

KafkasGhost

BelovedK,
Have you tried the shuffling method whereby you deal the cards into several piles and then restack? That seems to work best for delicate card stocks and ensures a thorough shuffle (you can repeat the process several times, change the number of piles, etc.).

For those who are seitan fans, my post today is in honor of you. :p

The Guided Hermit

Morning folks!

The daily is posted--alot of stuff going on today and I should be rather busy.

KG: I saw that picture of the seitan. I divined you lower leg and foot in the middle of this brain like matter. That is certainly you in there!

Enjoy your day/evening folks.

KafkasGhost

The Guided Hermit said:
KG: I saw that picture of the seitan. I divined you lower leg and foot in the middle of this brain like matter. That is certainly you in there!

:laugh: I think I actually see it, too. There are a bunch of herbs attacking the back of my thigh.

GH, that 2 of Swords is following you around like nobody's business...

The Guided Hermit

I had no internet for a day and half so I'm making up for lost time by posting two dailies in one day. Yesterday's cards were a doozy with 4 out of 4 cards being Majors. Somehow, I survived :).

Onyx

I am on the verge of changing decks but I really want to continue with the thoth.

I just have issues with the fact that I can't really shuffle my trimmed deck. It is not uniformed sized any more.

But this morning I found a copy on e-bay that was reasonable so I got it. when it comes I will give it a shot.

I have decided to use it for some reading too. Maybe that will help me over my two month hump.

Allan

inanna_tarot

Onyx, find a mini/baby thoth! I love mine!

Onyx

inanna_tarot said:
Onyx, find a mini/baby thoth! I love mine!

Trust me I am looking. I almost had one last night. I decided on the bigger format because I like to see the details a little bit better since I am still learning about the cards.

A couple of years ago I bought one on e-bay but there were cards missing. Two majors, Star and Moon. I got my money back and it was fine in the end but I wasn't ready for it then.

The Thoth can be a bit of a bully and it's users can be a bit rough as well. I am just keeing in it simple and slowly want to work my way deeper.

Onyx.

BlueDragonfly

I finally posted another entry. I did the Full Moon spread that Eowyn created(it's linked).