The Prophets - Majors Only work-in-progress

shadowdancer

sorry Ash, but you know you can't just leave it at that....lol we want to see how she looks :) :)

No pressure here, but if you do ever sell any of these prints at any stage let me know - I think I would be first in the queue. The one shown so far is stunning.

Davina

sacredashes

Dearest D,

I will definately keep you in the loop about this one, ;) I remember you loved the re-prints of certain cards in The Diary that now hang upon your wall :heart:

I've just been too lazy to do anything but draw because there is where my passion lies. However, there is another artist whom I admire and her work is based on tattoo designs. It was she who took me to her secret garden and showed me her bag of tricks hidden under a purple rock ;)

Jeremy the Spiderweb master will be putting together a site for us but I do need to make sure the prints are in high resolution quality. The last few experiments were done using reduced size files so the pixelation was too obvious for my liking. As with anything else, it will take a bit of time to fine-tune. Good news is this artist friend of mine is an absolute ace with the digital manipulation aspect... so we'll get cracking on it soon.

**truelighth** moderndayruth*** :* thank you, dear :heart:

On another note; I have started on a piece most delightfully sinful, I am going out of my already crazy mind!! It is the Devil card. I found 2 (YESS!!!! 2!!!) prophets a few nights ago hiding amongst the stars. One from the Rose clan and the other from the Thorn clan... how scandalous })!!!

They thought they were safe but little did they know, my 8 year old nephew recently taught me a new game and it starts with "I spied with my eye....." :D

So now I have binoculars that switches from night to X-RAY vision in a heartbeat. I won't tell you what I saw... I will show you instead.. WUAHAHAHAHAH

Nothing is safe from my prying 3rd eyeball now.. LOL })})})})})})})})

:heart:
Ash

MoonGypsy

Wow, Ash! i am <BEYOND> curious!!! :p:D

Big Warm Amazed Hugs,
MGxxx

sacredashes

I wrote this poetry in reply to a lady from another forum who threatened to bite me :laugh: because I brought out the vamp :confused: in her... What a delightful thought... :heart: surely the Prophets would find it amusing as well. Before The Devil comes for me, I think it will be Death who will take me away. To faraway places where my inner torment would seem like a passing dream ;)

Would you would be the death of me;

Hold me close, in a lover's embrace?

Would you one day come for me;

Lure me away, without a trace?

Attachments

• Prophet of DeathDE1.jpg
    Prophet of DeathDE1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 103

sacredashes

Conjunctio -

This story-teller has me captivated

I wish to stay and watch his world take shape so I left my world behind; there's nothing there to lose anyway. This story is about the Prophets named Desire and Despair... holiness made unholy by dogmatic rigidity.

If my eyes start to glaze over while you're talking to me ; you know I'm not at home.

---------------------------------------------------------Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wings of Heaven - Tiamat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNE-cMTcDk

I'll be your master and I'll be your slave
Until the day that you will dance avidly on my grave
Seems like a lifetime we've been living this lie
But I can't help keep lying when you undress before my eyes

The wings of heaven are descending
The touch of her naked skin's amending
The skies will collide
Only for a little while
And it will take us through the night

Thank you my angel like belly dancing concubine
Like Cleopatra you're sleeping safe in a royal shrine
Thank you for the blood and tears and for the table dance
Wholeheartedly I thank you dear for our short romance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:heart: Oh.... and thank you for the scars... :smoker:

XV

Attachments

• Conjunctio1.jpg
    Conjunctio1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 91

sacredashes

Prophets of Strength VIII

Prophet of Strength VIII

I know what it means to be loved to death;

The kiss of your metal stealing my last breath;

If only your fear and awe would spare my tribe;

It would mean I get to keep my stripes;

To love me with your hate;

You would cut me open to seal my fate;

One day we will walk this earth no more;

And our kind will fade away like the echos of our thundering roar.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

William Blake's poem: The Tiger

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forest of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could Frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And, when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And watered heaven with their tears,
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

-THE END-

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• Prophet of The Thorn - Strength.jpg
    Prophet of The Thorn - Strength.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 79

shadowdancer

this made me want to cry. Tiger is the animal I most admire and respect. And there are so few of them now. Will reflect on this and how it fits with the card of Stength for me. It may well be different for others.

We cannot lose them - we just can't. It makes me wonder why we kill what we see as being beautiful. This is giving me a heavy heart just thinking of all the issues around the destruction of the most wonderful, beautiful, dignified animal I can think of.

Davina