The Raven Spirit Guide, Shadow Spread

gea191

Dear Lady Iron Side

I love ravens very much, raven is my totemy too. Your reading is very beautiful and interesting, but not logical. I denk, ravens are very smart, because this system should be logical. Also logical system works better. I guess, it is, why you asked feedback?
When i found your reading, i wrote/drew that on paper and spent the whole eveningwith it, trying, what happens, when changeing meanings of places so and differently....

It is my result:

1.the heart of the shadow(1)
2.What shadows are hidden that I'm not aware of? Secrets you have been keeping from yourself/ in denial of something.(14)
3.How are the Shadows affecting my spirit and self-identity?(3)
4.My feelings about the heart of the shadow
5.My thoughts about the heart of the shadow(10)
6.How does these shadows affect my everyday life? what types of problems/difficulties that these shadows have caused, that may be hindering my daily zest for life. That may be causing depression, anxiety, anger, and sadness, etc.(12)
7.How does my shadows affect others?(7)
8.When did this/these shadows begin?(15)
9.What are my negative habit/behaviors the shadows have created?(7)
10.What are the underlining fears that created the shadow?(8)
11.What shadow is blocking me from moving forward? This is what shadows are in your way, stopping you from making the journey to inner and outer peace,what stops me from being happy.(6)
12.How to find the motivation to move past how I'm feeling?(5)
13.How to find the will power to move past these thoughts(11)
14.What type of changes can I make to overcome these shadows?(9)
15.What advice does Raven Spirit have for me? What helps me to move on to be happy.Spirit/Animal guidance at this time I haven't been hearing/seeing/feeling.(2)
16.Raven Spirit speaks the outcome of working with your shadows. Raven Spirit speaks of your strengths and weakness, your potential and aspiriations, etc to help you overcome your shadows.

...................10...........16 ..........14......
.............................8.. 1 ..12...............
..................................2 ....................
..........................5..............7.............SGC
..............................4 .....6.................
..................................3 ....................

What do you think?
Sincerely

gea191

I'm just curious to know if anyone has yet tried this spread, I would love to hear from you, please feel free to sharing any ideas, thought, suggestion, on either how to improve the spread, how it worked for you with your shadows. was this spread clear in the messages you received in each card with placement.

Sincerely
Lady Iron Side

You probably have not bean in forum lately?

Best wishes
Gea191

Lady Iron Side

You probably have not bean in forum lately?

Best wishes
Gea191

I do apologize, for the late response, I have been on and off the forum lately due to real life. When I have been on, I have not check this thread. due to nobody seem to be all that interested in this spread so i gave up on it and have just been using it for myself.

I noticed last night that you posted when I was checking the new post threads list.

I thank you for your time invested in rearranging the position meanings, and yes your hard work does make it more logical. I like it better. I have printed off your version to put in my journal. thanks again.

By the way, how did you find the spread overall, even with your changes. What were your results of reading? would like to hear. thanks

gea191

Hi!
It was not hard to work with your reading, it was actually really nice, yet i was worrying that i come up with something stupid if i modify it, i send you an private message!
Thanks!