The Tibetan Oracle

Tansey Ella

edited

edited

Little Baron

I have seen this one about quite a bit.

And I have always thought the cards and artwork looked beautiful.

Almost picked it up and bought it several times.

But I think that it looked a little too much for my pea-brain and knew I would get frustrated with it eventually.

But if you have a bigger brain than I have, I am sure it would be a lovely oracle to work with. These days, I think I just prefer something that I don't have to work really hard at trying to understand.

But would be interested to know how you find it. So please keep us updated.

LB

celticnoodle

looks like an interesting deck, however, it does look a bit difficult to use. i read a bit on it, (thanks for the links, room), where the creator admits it is not to be used like tarot to answer questions, but more as a guide to help one to-- :quote: make detailed predictions for your health, career, romance, luck and other prospects for any future year :end quote:

it's a deck I would not mind exploring a bit more, but i'm not sure i'm that interested in it to purchase it myself at this point. too many other tarot cards i would prefer to have first! however, if someone i knew had it, i'd certaintly be interested in having a reading done with it & maybe trying it out myself.

did you give it a try at all Breezes or did you decide after looking at it that it just wasn't for you?

Bernice

TheTibetan Oracle Pack

I've just ordered this deck.

Unlike the 'Tibetan Gemstone Oracle' which doesn't have tibetan gemstones or teachings (author made it up), this desk is genuine, being derived from a Tibetan oracle text.

I'll post back later when I've had a go at it.

Bee :)

AJ

This is a wonderful oracle...
I have promised a four pillars reading to CelticNoodle.

I'd love to set up shop and do these all day, but it would cost the querent the earth because they are quite time consuming.

You need the querents birth year,month,day,time.
they don't ask a question like you might do with tarot.

What you get is an overall life reading, that would be fabulously valuable to have done about every 10 years starting at twenty.

I can't explain it with typing pages and pages and pages :)
If you like details and research it is a fun project.
If you just flick through a deck and maybe ask if you'll win the lottery this week it is the wrong deck for you. You actually need to read the book :)

Bernice

You need the querents birth year,month,day,time.
they don't ask a question like you might do with tarot
That's fine with me :)

I have a little knowledge of Tibetan Budddhism (and astrology), so I'm hoping that this deck and I will be happy with each other.

I've seen a blog where someone lays 4 cards for a query or daily reading...
But it sounds more like a deck you might only take out once a year for yourself - if that - because you say it covers "Ten years" !

I don't mind the research. I'm guessing that it might be Tibetan Buddhism with a Chinese flavour....?

Thank you for responding AJ.

Dusk Till Dawn

I have this Deck on order also, should be here by Tomorrow, hopefully. I look very much forward having this Deck! Thank you Guys for all the info on it!

Bernice

Seeker, lets compare notes when we get the deck (?)

Dusk Till Dawn

That would be a great Idea! I am looking forward working with this one!
It was kind of hard to get though...