Way of the Horse: Equine Archetypes for Self-Discovery - 40 cards and book set

cronegoddess54

I do not have this, but it looks interesting. Are there any pictures anywhere where we can see some cards? At least this post will bump it back up and maybe someone will have an answer for you. :)

Glass Owl

Attachments

• wayofhorse-book.jpg
    wayofhorse-book.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 345

cronegoddess54

Glass Owl said:
According to http://www.hoofprints.com/spirituality.html

it includes a 256 page hardcover book and a deck of 40 cards featuring the work of artist Kim McElroy.
Thanks...My future daughter in law teaches handicap children to ride and I was thinking of getting this for her. Don't know if she is into cards and all, but she is very into horses..:0)

Glass Owl

cronegoddess54 said:
Thanks...My future daughter in law teaches handicap children to ride and I was thinking of getting this for her. Don't know if she is into cards and all, but she is very into horses..:0)
She may also enjoy the two books that are in the same series as this book/deck set - "The Tao of Equus Book" and "Riding Between the Worlds." You can read about them in the link above.

EDIT: I just found an long thread here about this set. For some reason I found it after I searched using the word "pet."

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=95580

mimiraj

For those looking for "The Way of the Horse" book and card set. Check Amazon. I just ordered a new set for a very reasonable price.

hopena

I have it, and I keep meaning to get back to the study group. I can't believe that I got so off track (again!).

Glass Owl

Well, I was lucky to find this deck on sale so I snapped it up. I was very surprised at the size of this kit - it is huge! This is basically because the book, which is very detailed, clocks in at almost 300 pages. That said, this set is beautiful and very well thought out.

I think that it is very fitting that I was able to get this deck just in time for the Chinese New Year (January 31, 2014) which begins the Year of the Wood Horse.