The Transparent Tarot

LixiPixi

Absolutely LOVE the new Wand family! Makes me anxious to see the rest of the neighbors in the area.....hehe

LP~

seneris

I actually liked the old King and Queen of wands better... they were more in style with the previous cards than the new ones in my opinion. Perhaps I'll like them in the future, but not for now, I'm sorry. Ah well, you can't please everybody. Keep up the good work Sidhe-Ra.

SunChariot

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thanks everyone! :) it makes me very happy to know that the courts come across better now. I thought the original king and queen looked slightly sinister, so I'm pleased to have re-done them- something I don't think I've EVER done, now that I think about it...

Oh, yes, the numbering! it did go squiffy on a few cards, but I may have missed the Tower- I'd better check! Thanks AprilFool!

Love and Blessings,

Em x

Me too, I like the new ones better. :grin:

Bar

Sophie

Where have I been, man?! Why have I only just found this thread? Em - this is so original - as tarot and as art. Thanks for making it :). Please add me to the list too.

Sidhe-Ra

Ta muchly all you lovelies! Scion and Fudugazi- you are added to what seems to be a rapidly growing list. I'm going to limit orders to 80 as I need copies to sell at events etc.

Sorry, seneris, that you prefer the old courts- I thought they were a bit too aloof, personally, but they were perhaps more in keeping with the style. Hey-ho!

Voron- I did get Matt's email about the program, but I'm still trying to get it to work!

I'd really like to know more people's opinions of the unfortunate freckles on the printed cards- I'm still trying to find ways round it, but it's possible I may not be able to... I'll include the images again. They only really stand out when held up, and look fine when on a white surface. I just hate the thought of them looking unprofessional. :(

Many blessings,

Em x

Attachments

• card scans.jpg
    card scans.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 128
  • speckles.jpg
    speckles.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 110

jackdaw*

Em, I wouldn't worry too much about them. I think that's fairly standard issue with laminate ...

AprilFool

They don't look unprofessional at all.... just consider the freckles as adding character to each card, making each one unique from anyone else's deck!

SunChariot

Well, of course it would be better with no freckles. But to me, as long as they look fine on the white surface where you would read them, that's what really matters. They certainly don't seem to show in the image you sent where they are on the white surface. I think I might find the freckles distracting to my readings if they showed while I was doing them (as they might not be in the same spot in each card), but otherwise not that important. And I certainly don't think from the way they look in the image that showed the freckles that they would be bad enough to stop me from wanting the deck.

Bar

Annabelle

I don't think the "freckling" is anything to worry about. It just tends to happen with anything laminated.

nicki

No problem

I think the deck is going to be so awesome, no one is going to be concerned about the "freckling".

nicki