Think of a number

Briar Rose

I need a message sooo bad! My number I saw was first 122, but then it changed to 142 so I should stick to 142.

gingerstar

mystic mal said:
BEAUTY

You are inclined to celebrate physical appearances and the beauty of shapes and designs.No matter what area of life is involved..be it artistic creation,a sexual relationship,or friendship...form is of the utmost importance to you.You should develop and nurture your artistic sense in relation to your surroundings.

I am a creative person, a graphic designer, i have a have a million ideas on how to be creative in my surroundings but i jsut never seem to have time, maybe i need to make more time!

thank you
gingerstar

mystic mal

HeavensVault 142

PRUDENCE

Given the current problems facing you,you would be well advised to play your lowest card.This doesnt indicate cowardice. You will be more effective by remaining prudently silent and keeping a low profile. Now is NOT the time for hogging the limelight.

Phoenix Rising

No 527

cheers
PR

Yurikome

This is sooo cooool!
How about 369?

mystic mal

Phoenix Rising 527

IN TUNE

Buried emotions might resurface in the near future.You will make astonishing discoveries about yourself.Stay in tune with your feelings. Observe them with an affectionate and detached eye. Your entire manner of being will be radically changed.

mystic mal

jlo 123

EXCESS BAGGAGE

Something must be eliminated from your present situation,too much food,frivolous expenditures or an exhausting nightlife.Can this excess baggage be sacrificed? If it can,you will notice a considerable improvement in your overall well being.

mystic mal

Yurikome 369

INGENUOUSNESS

Trust your body's natural movements. It would be worth your while to remain as spontaneous and ingenuous as a child. You shouldnt let yourself get corrupted by the heavy,starchy manner of some of the sourpusses around you.

Yurikome

Thanks :) I wonder if this could mean the stiff attitude of a lecturer at school. I should be doing what I consider fun, otherwise how can art have any meaning, if you don't put your whole self into it? And he's telling me to do boring things. I just hope they won't kick me out XD