Think of a number

memries

444 please

This is the second round for me too ! Thanks.

PisceanRedhead

memries said:
444 please

This is the second round for me too ! Thanks.

Side note to memries... this number's been popping up a lot for me lately, so I'm curious to see what it means as well!!

~PR

mystic mal

RE~EVALUATION

You will soon run into someone who will help revive and stimulate you. It will be a good opportunity for you to revaluate your plan of action.You will be tempted to opt for a new direction in your life.You will have to seriously reflect on all the possible implications of your choice.

mystic mal

EmpressRenee 280

FRIGHT.

You will be jolted by a surprise so strong and overwhelmingthat it will frighten you as if a ghost had suddenly sprung out at you from nowhere.This is only an initial reaction,however,soon you will feel deep relief and enjoy plenty of good luck.

mystic mal

Sakura Murasaki 521

COMMOTION.

You will soon live through a tense situation.The atmosphere will be affected by the aggressive feelings that have been piling up. You should gather together the people involved and encourage them to vent their frustrations.The mood will lighten perceptibly once the commotion has died down.

mystic mal

memries 444

TRANQUILITY.

You will soon undergo a period of great financial and legal security. This moment of peace will occur because all of your affairs will be in order and outside circumstances will favour you.

elvenstar

looking for more? how about 384? :)
thanks!
elv xx

Sakura Murasaki

mystic mal said:
COMMOTION.

You will soon live through a tense situation.The atmosphere will be affected by the aggressive feelings that have been piling up. You should gather together the people involved and encourage them to vent their frustrations.The mood will lighten perceptibly once the commotion has died down.

Ah, hah, I think I know what this is already! Thank you, forewarned is forearmed. :)

PisceanRedhead

Could I bother you for one more?? How about 543?

Thank you!!!
PR

PisceanRedhead

mystic mal said:
RE~EVALUATION

You will soon run into someone who will help revive and stimulate you. It will be a good opportunity for you to revaluate your plan of action.You will be tempted to opt for a new direction in your life.You will have to seriously reflect on all the possible implications of your choice.

This is interesting... it makes me pay more attention to a few dreams I've been having lately... Thanks again!

Note: This also seems to relate to an angel oracle reading someone did for me recently... very interesting....