Think of a number

Greywoolfe

some1shy said:

thanks for doing this! :)

I'd love to know what this one is as well- my warped sense of humour would say : You are particularly gifted in the art of playing Snooker. (a 147 break is the highest score possible.) ;)

RufusJ

Might I have a go at this?

If so, my number is :777

Thanks!

rufusj

mystic mal

someIshy and Greywoolfe 147

HUMILITY

Nothing is more difficult than keeping a humble attitude when surrounded by admirers.You will soon enjoy a great deal of popularity among the people you deal with.Your interests would be better served however,by remaining discreet and modest in order to avoid shocking those around you and provoking their envy.

mystic mal

Rufus 777

SUPREME FORTUNE

Because of the combination of three sevens this is especially lucky and beneficial situation.People will enthusiastically flock around you to help you out.You can trust them.Your imagination will be highly fruitful.This climate is truly sublime.

PisceanRedhead

I could be pushing my luck, but perhaps one more?? :)

Has anyone requested 153 yet?

Thank you!!
PR

RufusJ

Dear mystic mal,

Thank you so much! This is lovely-- now I have to go process it for a while. The idea that people will flock around me to enthusiatically help me out is something new to consider. I'm not used to that! LOL!

Thank you again!

rufusj

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 153

LITTLE DEVIL

Seen through other peoples eyes,your life lacks true passion,but you know that you have buried the fires of your passion deep within. You are stifling an inner flame that is slowly devouring you.It would be better if you tried befriending,rather than imprisoning the hot little devil inside you.

PisceanRedhead

mystic mal said:
LITTLE DEVIL

Seen through other peoples eyes,your life lacks true passion,but you know that you have buried the fires of your passion deep within. You are stifling an inner flame that is slowly devouring you.It would be better if you tried befriending,rather than imprisoning the hot little devil inside you.

Quite interesting... although, you do know that a rough translation of PISCEAN REDHEAD is actually LITTLE DEVIL, right?? ;) (J/K!)

Thanks again!!

elvenstar

mystic mal said:
SUPPORT.

You quite often look to the people around you for support.You dislike feeling dependant but need to be looked after.Let yourself give in to this and accept the tender loving care those who love you are willing to lavish on you.
So very true. I do look to others for support, I often feel I need it but at the same time feel guilty for doing it, thinking it makes me needy or too lazy to sort it out myself lol. At the same time I am quite independent and somehow distant, don't like to 'show weakness'. Also, in work especially I am so used to solving everything myself I don't know how to take advantage of help available. I guess this all says I need to find some balance in the whole thing. It makes sense.

Thanks mystic mal!
elv :)

silverwings94

mystic mal said:
CHARISMA

We are dealing here with a remarkable person who is spiritually inclined,it might be you perhaps.This person is capable of being open to others and of seeing into their hearts and possesses extraordinary charisma,people benefit handsomely from contact with this individual.
Thanks so much. I think I know who this person is and if I'm right, I am glad that I met her.
Silverwings 94