Think of a number

Waterfaery

If you're still doing this...

Can I have a try? 333.

Thanks in advance!

mystic mal

Waterfaery 333

REVOLUTION.

This triple number means it is always an exceptional state of affairs.Right in the middle of it lies a radical change,and you are one of the motivating forces behind it.You will experience a sense of great personal accomplishment yet feel somewhat bewildered as well.You must cling to your principles while constantly examining your attitudes.

PisceanRedhead

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was just about to log on this morning and check to see if anyone had requested 333... it was one of the numbers that caught my attention on the way into work today...

Greywoolfe

Just had a number flash up for no reason: 624...

lilith

This is cool.

743? Popped in my brain immediately...

PisceanRedhead

lilith said:
743? Popped in my brain immediately...

That's another one of the numbers I've been meaning to request, but didn't want to abuse the invitation... I'm curious to see what it means.

mystic mal

Greywoolfe 624

HELP

You will shortly face an ordeal that you should try not to tackle alone.You must save your strength. You will have to find a few helping hands willing to cooperate with you and discover how to get reorganised.You will learn there are more ways to skin a cat.

mystic mal

743 lilith

OSTENTATION

You must be careful not to be overly ostentatious about your happiness.Even if the sight of your joy gives pleasure to some people,it annoys others who are envious of obviously happy people.Learn to be more discreet.

mystic mal

Piscean Redhead

Just a note to say I dont mind how many times you request a number. Feel free.

PisceanRedhead

mystic mal said:
Just a note to say I dont mind how many times you request a number. Feel free.

Thank you mystic mal... I appreciate that very much.