Thoth - List of Editions.

gregory

That's odd; I just bought it as far as I know..... like 5 minutes ago.... the seller said I could ! Hm. I'll let you know....

Dean

Skimo said:
Gregory, did you get it?

I have seen that the sale is ended for the Tarot Crowley alone?

Being French, I don't have a problem with language and I have found some other Tarot Crowley on internet...

Skimo

You have found some more Tarot Crowley are these also for sale.

I didn't put a bid for the one on ebay i had hoped gregory would of won the items now at least we can see some pictures of them if gregs would be so kind.:)

The seller had emailed me the shipping cost's for the item's for the UK, i thought it was reasonable enough.

Skimo

I have found some on priceminister.com searching for the keywords "Tarot Crowley"
I don't know if the sellers ship outside of France, but you can still ask : "Acceptez vous de faire des expéditions à l'étranger? Si oui, quels sont les frais d'expéditions pour l'angleterre?"

Dean

Skimo said:
ask : "Acceptez vous de faire des expéditions à l'étranger? Si oui, quels sont les frais d'expéditions pour l'angleterre?"

Thanks Skimo for the translation it's been a while since i've spoken French, when i went to vistit France some years ago i had a great time there and the people were great too:)

gregory

Dean said:
Skimo

You have found some more Tarot Crowley are these also for sale.

I didn't put a bid for the one on ebay i had hoped gregory would of won the items now at least we can see some pictures of them if gregs would be so kind.:)

The seller had emailed me the shipping cost's for the item's for the UK, i thought it was reasonable enough.
I didn't ask; I hope I shan't get a shock.... but I still don't have a total bill..... I just said can you ship here and they said fine, bid. So I did. If it doesn't work out, someone post a link to the others..... (And yes, assuming I get them I will scan. I will also sell off the TdM majors as I have those :D)

Dean

gregory said:
I didn't ask; I hope I shan't get a shock.... but I still don't have a total bill..... I just said can you ship here and they said fine,

Hi Greg, this is the email i had from the seller below

( Shipping cost to United Kingdom : 16 €

- vel-affaire - Respond to this message

gregory

Remarkably, that is what I have just been billed. But where someone has posted that the Crowley had gone - that worried me....

We shall see; I have paid :D

gregory

Oh - THAT's OK then - I get 4 decks for my money; same seller, more money, different item :D Whew !