User Review: Beautiful Tarot app for iPhone & iPod touch

JuniperShadow

Every time I hear about a new app, I am amazed at the technology available these days. I seriously have been wanting either an iphone or droid.

Glass Owl

I have this app on my iPhone and I really enjoy it. I usually don't see reversals when I shuffle physical decks so I like being able to turn reversals on and off so that is a nice feature.

Liam

This sounds really intriguing to me. I would be all for trying it, but I don't know. Does anyone else feel strange about not having the physical cards in front of you? I feel like in some ways it distances you from the magic of the cards.

This may just be a biased first impression, and I think I'll try it to see how it feels.

eurydicesdreams

Liam said:
This sounds really intriguing to me. I would be all for trying it, but I don't know. Does anyone else feel strange about not having the physical cards in front of you? I feel like in some ways it distances you from the magic of the cards.

This may just be a biased first impression, and I think I'll try it to see how it feels.

bump!

I thought so too, but then I started using it occasionally for playing in the Games & Fun forum and then when I used it for the first time today to ask a serious question, I just did a simple 3-card and focused while I "shuffled" (you can have it throw all the cards and gather them up, then you can individually move cards to the back of the deck until it feels right to stop) and got an astonishingly on-the-mark answer. I still prefer using a physical deck too, but something in this does seem to work!