Vandenborre-Bacchus Tarot.

Debra

99 SEK? Get it RIGHT NOW! This is a wonderful, crazy, interesting deck. I love it.

Get it RIGHT NOW! :laugh:

Seriously, this is more expensive elsewhere, and difficult to find, so if you don't like it, you might be able to trade it here for something else. I really do like it.

Le Fanu

Yes, it's a beautiful deck. I have three copies; the old Aurelius Books edition, which is a bit cardboardy, plus the one in the link (France Cartes?) and Lauren Forestell has now done a pocket sized edition which is absolutely stunning and is available in either "naturally aged" or brightly coloured versions. I have the brightly coloured version since the others I have are more muted in tone anyway. But it is a quirky deck - with courts which gloriously fill the cards - and fat cups and that kaleidoscopic Ace of Coins (not to mention the swaggering Spanish captain and Bacchus cards). A very unusual deck and definitely one worth having.

prudence

Yes, get it, I love mine! And why did I have to read that there is a pocket version??? Now I know there is yet another deck I need to have.

Laura Borealis

When I put USA into the country on the shopping cart page, I get the message, "Butiken kan tyvärr inte leverera till angivet land."

Google translates this to "The shop're unable to deliver to the specified country." :(

Libra 58

Ok, thanks! I shall see if I can go and buy it soon. This shop doesn´t sell that much decks of Marseille type, so I don´t think it will go away for a long time.

mrpants

If you do buy this, and decide you don't like it, I'd love to purchase/trade with you!

gregory

Yes, get it, I love mine! And why did I have to read that there is a pocket version??? Now I know there is yet another deck I need to have.
There IS ? Me too. Damn.

Libra 58

When I put USA into the country on the shopping cart page, I get the message, "Butiken kan tyvärr inte leverera till angivet land."

Google translates this to "The shop're unable to deliver to the specified country." :(

It looks lika you can order to your country, look under the title "Välj betalningsmetod" (choose way of payment) and then "Utländska kunder" ( foreign customers).

Laura Borealis

Oh, okay! Thank you. :thumbsup: