Was the reading I got ethical?

Grizabella

But don't pay for the information. Just tell him you want a clarification. It could just be as simple as him being a member of one of the religious factions that refers to "generations curses" and he didn't think before he said it that you might not understand what he meant.

I give my sitters the option of asking questions at the end of a paid reading. I don't charge them for things they're unclear about and just need to ask me about so maybe he'll feel the same way.

linnie

But don't pay for the information. Just tell him you want a clarification. It could just be as simple as him being a member of one of the religious factions that refers to "generations curses" and he didn't think before he said it that you might not understand what he meant.

I give my sitters the option of asking questions at the end of a paid reading. I don't charge them for things they're unclear about and just need to ask me about so maybe he'll feel the same way.

Yes. If his intentions are for the good, as a fellow traveller on the path he'd likely want you to understand, and he'd be disappointed that he'd left you stewing. That's not to say he should offer up a free reading, as unethical sitters can be as badly behaved as unethical readers, but he would likely be happy to offer up a short clarification for you on that one point. :)

Tarotphelia

If the reader didn't try to manipulate you into paying an exorbitant amount of money to remove the alleged curse , then it is likely he is not a scam artist . If the rest of what he told you rings true , then perhaps you might try to explore what he meant without fear and decide if it really applies or not . He shouldn't have just dumped that on you with no further explanation or instruction on what to do about it .

Curses are negative energy . If you believe in the power of prayer or healing , then negative energy can influence too . If you look into the experiments about what happens to plants when they are sent negative energy , then you can see negative energy at work .

It doesn't matter what culture you are from , or if you are told about the curse , or if you believe in it . The effect depends on the ability, determination, and strength of the practitioner . And whatever negative entities they may have helping them . A good practioner will never be so stupid as to walk up and come out and tell you they are putting a curse on you .

The effect of a curse will depend on your energy, your protections , your countermeasures , your helping spirits , and if you have figured out what is happening .

There can be intentional curses and unintentional curses . A person may be angry at you and not intend to send that anger at you but they may be a strong unconscious projector and it just happens . The strong negative emotion can sometimes become what is known as a thoughtform . The more it's fed , the stronger it gets and it tends to snowball .

I suspect a generational curse is something like a thoughtform that just keeps attaching to members of a family because the original emotional charge was never resolved and cleared . If that idea rings true for you in your situation , then you might try the Violet Flame method . You can do an internet search and find out how to do it - it's very easy . You don't have to do any religious prayers or stuff with it , just use the light visualization . It's good for getting rid of all kinds of negative and stuck energy . Some crystal therapy work might help too .