Watching Karma Play Out

ivanna

Nice thread. Thank you all for your comments.
Many times I have wished the existence of an inmediate karma that punishes all the awful and really bad people put there. But, or it doesn't exist, or I can't control.in such level a person's live to see they have been punished by their actual acts... so I have no idea about that, but indeed would be a great idea see how a very awful person falls down inmediately after a bad act and broke the teeth

ravenest

Hey Ivanna !

It happens at times ... could be a coincidence but ....

My friend's boyfriend abused her verbally, quiet disgustingly ( I dont know why on earth they do that , but anyway ) and then HE got angry and took off on his trail bike into the forest. A few hours later he returned injured - had a stack and got whupped by a tree branch ... right across the mouth , lost a few teeth too .

No comment .... ( just a smirk ;) ) .

GotH

Now THAT'S the kind of thing I was hoping to read from posters on this thread! Thanks Raven..

})

ivanna

Hey Ravenest!!
I'm here. In the silence, but still here. More active on fb due to a a group of my "magical" school, but still here reading a bit.
And yes, your answer was what we were looking to read. Some kind of justice given just at the moment.

Btw of you want to add me as a friend on fb, pm me.

tarotlova

Well my ex husband was abusive to me too, and he used to say to me that my daughters will absolutely hate me, just hate me and never speak to me again and I will have the house and you will have nothing. I have been happily married for the last 11 years, my ex, my daughters haven't spoken to him in years and he has a granddaughter he knows nothing about, oh and last I heard he was homeless, so,yes I believe you get what you put out and if I could hi five Karma if that's what it was I would. By the way that video my God one person was nice, just one!

ravenest

Now THAT'S the kind of thing I was hoping to read from posters on this thread! Thanks Raven..

})

... and I can honestly say I was not hiding behind a tree with a lump of wood in my hand })

ravenest

Hey Ravenest!!
I'm here. In the silence, but still here. More active on fb due to a a group of my "magical" school, but still here reading a bit.
And yes, your answer was what we were looking to read. Some kind of justice given just at the moment.

Btw of you want to add me as a friend on fb, pm me.

Magical school ! ? Tell me about it ! (here on a thread or via PM )

I feel you are already my friend, dear Ivanna :) but participation in facebook is against my religion :) .... internet forum chat is about as far as I will go.

ravenest

Well my ex husband was abusive to me too, and he used to say to me that my daughters will absolutely hate me, just hate me and never speak to me again and I will have the house and you will have nothing. I have been happily married for the last 11 years, my ex, my daughters haven't spoken to him in years and he has a granddaughter he knows nothing about, oh and last I heard he was homeless, so,yes I believe you get what you put out and if I could hi five Karma if that's what it was I would. By the way that video my God one person was nice, just one!

I dont get it ... I just dont. I never have.

You love someone ... you marry them ... you even have kids with them .... then abuse and say horrible things to them ....

< walks off shaking head in confusion >

nisaba

Yeah ... humans. They just don't get it.

GotH

Hmm.. I just happened to see this on Facebook just now. More of what goes around, comes around? Maybe people should reconsider their actions before they do them.

Warning! The following link has extremely sensitive and difficult material about rape and torture. DO NOT OPEN if this isn't something you can handle reading about. Includes pics

http://amazing-world-online.com/1252878-10377739