What are the most common querent questions?

karlwb

Minotaur,
Wow! Permission to cut and paste to create a querent check off sheet for those that don't know what to ask? No, not really. If they don't know, it's probably not that important. In reading for myself, if I can't come up with a question, I guess I don't have an issue. And I'm not going to put words into other people's mouths as well.
I did do a reading concerning a former student-visa co-worker from Ukraine living in the thick of it in the east. It hasn't been good. And sometimes don't need cards to ascertain that.
True. Most seem to be work and relationship related, even for myself, though I'm too old of a dog for "love affairs". With a certain degree of turmoil always seeming to be present in my family (divorced but still maintaining a "relationship" with my ex, and an abusive husband situation with my daughter to be likely situations, I'm at least given a "heads up").

SunChariot

Will I get back with my boyfriend? seems pretty common.
Will I find a new job?

What are some others?

I get a lot of

What does he think about (or feel about) me?

probably the one I get asked the most.

A lot of questions asked are focused on asking what will happen in the future, which to me is not the best use of the cards. A lot of people don't even realized the cards can be used for anything else.

Babs

SunChariot

How can I make him/her love me ?
How can I make him/her REALISE that they love me ?
How does he/she feel about me ?

Arrgghh.

I have had that question Gregory, How can I make him/her love me?

When I get that I refuse to answer it. That is one that feels immoral to me. I am not going to tell someone how to MAKE someone do something that they are not naturally inclined to do. How would I feel if someone were trying to make ME do something? Something about the idea of making someone do something that turns me off. Just doesn't feel right to me.

When I get that question I tell the querent that it's against my ethics to ask how to make something do something.

I would tell them I could ask in they like what they could do that make them seem more lovable to that person. But if they aren't already, do they really want to change themselves for someone else. If they have too, then maybe something is wrong already.

Same with how can you make someone realize they love you. I would not do it. I'd just say as tactfully as I can that if they do not realize that they love you, then they don't. (sigh)

Babs

jeanred22

Love, money, cheating and career/job popular

The Will I get married, or the Will I get the job questions in my opinion deflects responsibility. I offer the client another possibility, for instance "how can I improve my chances at getting married. Or this one..very, very popular is my spouse, partner, boy/girlfriend cheating on me? That for me was a hard one to turn around, however, "What do I need to understand about my feelings that my_____ is cheating on me? This way the reading takes it off of one; I never look into another boundaries without permission and so the reading has to do with the clients feelings. Perhaps they are right in their intuition, the cards will tell us. Perhaps they are Paranoid and it is not true, the cards will tell us. Will I get the job? instead turn it around to "How can I improve my chances of getting the job with ____. Be detailed in the question and you will receive detail answers. I have done research on the question of what is the most common questions and that is correct, Love first, then Money, then cheating..and then job/career paths. Next is health related however a great many of do not read on health questions, I do, but then I have a background in alternative medicine. I just don't diagnose. Lately I have had all of these questions, but interestingly from 80 year old women, its never too late for love!

Sar

I don't read proffesionally, but sometimes I read for friends and they ask me everything. Not just love and money.

werewolfmoon

Every reading I've done so far has been about love, love, love and love, always love.

Honeysun

I'm pretty sure a lot of readers get questions mostly about love. I've never read for someone else but my family and friends, but I can imagine questions you guys get.

Nowadays people don't really care about spirituality, such as spirit guides and messages from them. Love is in the air!

tarotbear

The most common Querent questions are just endless variations on the basic four:

1) Love/Sex life
2) Money/Finances
3) Job/Career
4) Future

Grizabella

The most common Querent questions are just endless variations on the basic four:

1) Love/Sex life
2) Money/Finances
3) Job/Career
4) Future

Yep, and I'd add to that the spirituality category. :)

nisaba

I'm still waiting for the more serious questions that i'm sure alot of us dread to even think about like '' should i commit murder and dispose of my my lovers body '' should i go and rob a bank... those types of questions which i think some of us have had to deal with when giving readings?

I haven't had exactly those two.

I did have one elderly lady wanted to know if her third wealthy husband would die before her because she for-damn-sure didn't want him to inherit her money because it was hers, and she'd put up with him "slobbering all over her" for years so she deserved to inherit his. The further I progressed into the reading, the more certain I was that she was tampering with his heart medication.

I have had readings where the cards' advice on how to manage a given suggestion was contrary to my natural inclinations, and included suggestions to deceive and/or use others.