What deck are you using now? (2011)

Cassandra022

in the spirit of trying to get to using all of my new decks, i've just moved on from druidcraft to my trimmed secret tarot. based on art alone its not exactly what i think of as a really 'serious' deck, and the trimming has made it cutesy small and also the only deck so far i actually trimmed all titles off of but... surprisingly clear first few short readings :]

Le Fanu

I am utterly in love with the Royal Morrocan Fez which I got from Seeker13*. I already had this deck, I just wanted one with less sentimental attachment to take out & about. It has me under its spell.

It belonged to a gypsy (apparently) and enraptures all who hold it, methinks. I cannot put it down.

Plus a selection of playing cards; Cardshark's Heirloom being the most reached for.

And the Russian Victorian Romantic in Ltd Edition Empress bag is by my bed at all times to peruse and be enchanted by.

Blackbird

For the last 5 days its been the fabulous, amazing, most brilliant
!!!!!!!!!"TAROT OF THE SIDHE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Queen of Disks

I am using the Sacred Circle. I had won it in a contest, but hadn't used it until now. I like it very much!

jackdaw*

I'm still using the Rider Waite, LS centenary edition. Though I do believe that will change when my mini Albano arrives.

Cassandra022

Right now using Medieval Cats and Navigators of the mystic sea for reading

Chiska

New Week! New Deck

Last week....Revised William Blake - loved it, hate the cardstock.

This week...Fantastic Menagerie.

BlueRosary

My Deck of the Month

This month its World Spirit

MysticalMoose

Still with the BG but also loving my All Hallows too.

firefrost

I've been using my Hoi Polloi since buying it but I hate admitting I'm not as enamoured with it as I thought I would be.

My Pagan Cat tarot should hopefully arrive soon, so I'll be using that then.