What deck are you using now? (2011)

Le Fanu

firefrost said:
I've been using my Hoi Polloi since buying it but I hate admitting I'm not as enamoured with it as I thought I would be.
Me neither. Those gothic script titles in felt tip pen...

I'm still with the Moroccan Fez as I was on the previous page :p

Kreative-Dragon

Dragon Tarot Deck. It's my First Deck, but at the same time... It's as ADD, crazy and over imaginative as I am. We click well, and I am in complete love with it.

Cocobird55

I'm still using the Tarot of Prague. I'm working through the book Tarot 101 with it, and enjoying the process.

Hathor

I'm working with the Roots of Asia. Very deep spiritual deck. I think I'm inlove.

Cassandra022

also started reading with nusantara...wanted to wait and focus on medieval cats and navigators more since they're new also but couldn't resist...and it reads as well as it looks, even if it does require *gentle* shuffling. *dreamy sigh*

SpiritOfTheDogz

My Connolly has been packed away for awhile while I now work with the Necronomicon Tarot :)

Richard

I've rediscovered my mini RWS. It has much better coloring than my regular 1971 USG version, whose colors look faded.

grogman

Deck I'm using now

The Enchanted Tarot

VGimlet

Mage: The Awakening. I like it. Putting it on the more, later list...

BodhiSeed

Using Motherpeace (love the naive artwork, but prefer my own interpretations) paired with the Andean Healing Energy Cards.