What deck are you using now? 2013

FrauGrandDuchess

After getting the Wild Unknown Tarot for Christmas, I am getting hooked. I love the pen and ink illustrations. It's part children's story, part sketchbook, and part magick. And the accompanying book is very thoughtful. Really wonderful stuff.

Cocobird55

I'm still using my Victorian Romantic for reading. I'm also pulling a card a day from the Art of Tarot. I like the quotes they used on the cards very much.

lalalibra

Using the Paulina Tarot which I finally bought earlier this month... It is superb! I love this deck. My readings with it have been spot on, and I love weaving the little details in the imagery together. It's speaking to me very fluidly and the artwork is delightful. It's got so much character and pizazz! A new favorite of mine, for sure! :)

Richard

Still hopelessly addicted :smoker: to the ISIS.

Nina*

The Aquarian. It seems I always come back to this deck no matter how many other ''brilliant'' decks I have or buy.

Elendil

Circle of Life Tarot

Lee

I'm on an RWS kick. I'm working with the Universal Waite, the PCS Commemorative, and the International Icon.

toj

I'm on an RWS kick. I'm working with the Universal Waite, the PCS Commemorative, and the International Icon.

I love the PCS Commemorative and always seem to have it out. This is strange given that I used to go for anything but a Pixie specific RWS deck. I have also found that the Albano Waite is one I reach for often now as well.

Saying all that, the Wild Unknown is what I am using for my deck of the week to finish out the year and to start the new year with. I want an uncluttered fresh perspective taking me into 2014.

kellyshay

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black...gorgeous cards to look at and very spot on!
I love it!