What deviation to use?

bluelagune

Hello,
if anyone been reading my posts have gotten to know me for a person on a quest. Actually I kinda crashed last year ... and slowly getting myself restructured by learning and adjusting my thinking and beliefs. So far I learned to forgive, I learned to let got, I lerned to feel temperance and I finally realised where Im at and how to move forward. However, the problem here is that I have lost the passion for my goal. Im not sure what I must now head to or fight for. Im lost! Ive been wondering and pondering and all I keep getting is MOON in my tarot reading and it just keeps apearing in my everyday life. I know moon means different things but I cant figure out how is it my goal?

Do you have suggestions on what methods of deviation I can use to find my goal, my passion and my drive?

Thanks.

Roy

yeah you should use palmistry :)
you shouldn't just look at just your goals but you should look into what holds you back :)

bluelagune

yeah you should use palmistry :)
you shouldn't just look at just your goals but you should look into what holds you back :)

I lost my passion for my career.

However, thank you for suggestion. Ill look into it. :)

Roy

I lost my passion for my career.

However, thank you for suggestion. Ill look into it. :)
yeah but you gotta figure out why :)
sometimes its in your nature to lose passion in something or maybe its something else :)
a soul searching is in order and maybe a palmistry readers perspective could help a whole lot :)

Starshower

Deviation or divination?

Deviation? Away from your path & your goals?
Or did you mean divination, and if so, was that a Freudian slip, expressing your hidden desire to distract yourself from what you really want?

Maybe that could be a good question to ask the tarot ...

danieljuk

I would do a brainstorm with pen and paper, what things do you like? the best career and career goals involve what you are passionate about! I also think tarot could be quite good for this. This is really the wrong area of the forum to discuss it but look in the tarot spreads section, in the index of spreads (near the top of the forum) there is a career spreads and personal development!

On the practical side you can also find online career and path questions which work out your goals. career analysis type things, you can also maybe find somewhere in your life which might help with this. Job type places or advisors.

Otherwise what about asking this as a question before sleep, see what comes in your dreams? or in meditation as images? I like dream questions in my life. Dreams fit with the moon perfectly as well btw :)

But I don't think you get your drive or passion from divination. You can get advice about what you next goal should be and your path but ultimately you have to do the drive part and the action part yourself. I am glad you are getting back into things Blue :)

bluelagune

Deviation? Away from your path & your goals?
Or did you mean divination, and if so, was that a Freudian slip, expressing your hidden desire to distract yourself from what you really want?

Maybe that could be a good question to ask the tarot ...

Bad spelling. Deviation as method. I looked up diviation and there is no such word listed in dictionary.
Hidden desire? Im right now searching for what I want.

I asked tarot but I always get moon and its all about wondering. I cant really see it.

bluelagune

I would do a brainstorm with pen and paper, what things do you like? the best career and career goals involve what you are passionate about! I also think tarot could be quite good for this. This is really the wrong area of the forum to discuss it but look in the tarot spreads section, in the index of spreads (near the top of the forum) there is a career spreads and personal development!

On the practical side you can also find online career and path questions which work out your goals. career analysis type things, you can also maybe find somewhere in your life which might help with this. Job type places or advisors.

Otherwise what about asking this as a question before sleep, see what comes in your dreams? or in meditation as images? I like dream questions in my life.

But I don't think you get your drive or passion from divination. You can get advice about what you next goal should be and your path but ultimately you have to do the drive part and the action part yourself. I am glad you are getting back into things Blue :)

Its not chosing a career. I loved what I did but now there is no passion left. Its like there is a hole inside me. The earth just dropped from under my feet.

I want to find that spark again that drove me earler. I tryed looking at nature and I get a lot of Moon.

My dreams are about people who kinda killed that passion but nothing future driven.

Starshower

Apologies for messing / mixing up, bluelagune. I suffered a small stoke 2 months ago, and still seem to get words / meanings / spellings confused occasionally ... which feels so annoying & shameful to me, as an ex-English teacher! :(
When I make a spelling mistake or typo and discover it later, I often find that what I have actually written or typed in error reveals some hidden thought or emotion of which I was unaware.
So as divination, re-reading my newly-sloppy typing can give me insights and make me aware of things I was avoiding.
I meant it sincerely and wasn't criticising your spelling.
Sorry again if this isn't relevant to you. Would you consider continuing with the tarot?
All good wishes for your health & life path. x :)

bluelagune

Apologies for messing / mixing up, bluelagune. I suffered a small stoke 2 months ago, and still seem to get words / meanings / spellings confused occasionally ... which feels so annoying & shameful to me, as an ex-English teacher! :(
When I make a spelling mistake or typo and discover it later, I often find that what I have actually written or typed in error reveals some hidden thought or emotion of which I was unaware.
So as divination, re-reading my newly-sloppy typing can give me insights and make me aware of things I was avoiding.
I meant it sincerely and wasn't criticising your spelling.
Sorry again if this isn't relevant to you. Would you consider continuing with the tarot?
All good wishes for your health & life path. x :)

I understood what you ment. So it made me curious and I looked up the word but its just a spelling error. Im math nerd and not much of a speller :)

Ok, so far:
Palm reading.
Writing.
Tarot (already tryed)
?