What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

Belinda2

I just receive my Antiquarian lenormand which I won here in a contest.

tarotlova

Just Got!

Gilded Reverie by Ciro Marchetti yesterday, and I just love it! Colours are beautiful the box is great can't wait to start reading with it!

GryffinSong

I just got my mini Vintage Lenormand from Rootweaver today. I'm so madly in love with her style that I decided I need a large deck too. Instead of getting another Vintage, I ordered from her BYO (build your own) so that they'll be different. What an awesome treat to build one custom! :)

Madrigal

The postman is bringing the Mlle Lenormand Cartomancy deck after much back and forth between that and the Blue Owl. Might just have to get the Blue Owl too, though ;)

Barleywine

Mlle Lenormand Cartomancy deck (Piatnik) arrived today. I can now see the virtue of simple, clear images and I've changed my mind about the value of playing card insets after finding different lists of meanings for the suit cards on Helen Riding's Lenormand Dictionary blog.

kalliope

I received Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf, the Wüst mini, and Caitlín's Daveluy decks from Lauren today. They're all so gorgeous I almost can't handle it. (Although I'm annoyed at myself because I accidentally cut the satin bag for the mini when I opened the package, bah!)

Asher

Today my mail carrier brought me Lauren's White Dondorf (German verses) in a matching tin, and her Alte Deutsch deck.

I also got the Madame Morrow's Fortune Telling Cards, reproduced and printed by Tarot by Seven.

These are great decks! I am obsessed by these old, classic Lenormands, and use them exclusively.

Le Fanu

I have just got back from the Post Office after having been to pick up my Lenormand package...

At last, my copy of The Destroyed, My Destroyed Dondorf. Just wildly, madly, intoxicatingly breathtaking. I just LOVE her work on this one. It is the perfect deck, perfect in every conceivable way.

I love love love the Woo-Woo too, but The Destroyed Dondorf captivates me like nothing else.

Gotta dash. Off to work, cradling my Destroyed Dondorf like offspring...

heron

What I HOPE the postman will be bringing is the deck I saw listed at Esoterik.de, and which I believe is the same as the "ASS - Lenormand (Symbole): Die echten Altenburg-Spielkarten" offered by Book Depository on their usual amazing Free Shipping basis.
I fell for it on account of the illustration style - I believe it is a 1920 version with contemporary settings and one of those amazing steamships on the Ship card. (Can't be doing with Early Victorian-looking cards.)

I shall be using it with the Anne L. Biwer book (in French, which I can cope with better than German!) that uses that deck or one very like it among the four with which the book is illustrated.

Wish me luck.

BlueLotus

Lenormand de Marseille deck will soon be received. :heart: