What the Bleep Do We Know?

Kiama

That looks to be a very interesting film.... I shall see when it's on in the UK! It's been a long time since I've been waiting to see science and religion side-by-side on the same level. (And that's a whole new thread in itself!)

Thanks for the heads-up Umbrae!

Kiama

purple_scorp

“What the #$BLEEP*! Do We Know?” says that science and spirituality are not different modes of thought, but are in fact describing the same thing. And it brings the power back to the individual man and woman as it demonstrates creation as the god-like capacity of every individual.

Sounds like my kind of movie...one that will have me thinking and rethinking and analysing etc for many days later.

Umbrae, have you actually seen this movie yourself?

p_s

poivre

Looks like a good mind bender! I'll watch it.

Mimers

Not in NY yet. I will have to keep checking. Looks good. I found it very interesting about the water and creating your day articles.

tmgrl2

How about a quick preview review, Umbrae?

terri

Umbrae

I will only say this:

About a year and a half ago, Diana sent me a copy of “Messages from Water”, by Dr. Masaru Emoto.

His work is unknown in this country.

He is one of a few scientists who’s work is revealed for the world to finally see.

Some time ago, I was attacked, pummeled by text, got hate mail for posting about the second most evil word in the world. Well that word, and this movie prove my point. The factual back story of this film will remind us – we are what we think – our world is a reflection of what we think. What happens inside us, from a standpoint of both biology and physics is a result of what we think. What happens outside us is a reflection of what we think.

I’ve always said – changing your life is easier than changing your undies (safer too).

Disagree? Go see the movie…

Can’t see the movie? Start reading the works of Dr. Masau Emoto

BTW: Thank you Diana…

tmgrl2

Thank you, Umbrae....

terri

Diana

Umbrae said:
IBTW: Thank you Diana…

You are welcome.

My copy of the book is on my coffee table. I look at it almost daily. Just so as not to forget.

Imagemaker

FYI, one description of the book