What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

liquidhistory

I wasn't going to buy anything else for a while but, since my birthday just passed I decided to treat myself with a Thoth deck and the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative box set. Hopefully they'll be here soon and then that's really it. No more. :p

Thoughtful

We all say it, no more decks :laugh: Its my birthday coming up (any excuse) so l have treated myself to chronatas black and white marseille deck, it looks stunning so am eagerly awaiting for it to fly over the pond.

Garnet-Flame

So many decks. First is my replacement copy of the Tarot To Go! kit with the mini Hanson-Roberts (the first one was missing the deck... guess that's why it was on sale. But Amazon is sending a new one with free 1-day shipping). Then I ordered the Cosmic Tribe Tarot, and the Heart of the Faerie Oracle.

Laura Borealis

Tarot of the Silicon Dawn. I just got the shipping notice. :thumbsup:

tigerlilybug

I was informed my shadowscapes and Understanding the Tarot Courts by Mary K. Greer made it to my house :)

Eeviee

My tarot bags from Baba have finally made it to the US, just a few cities away at this point! So glad, as they were MIA for a couple of weeks now...

Also, went into my local B&N and bought myself the Daemon Tarot, which is really an oracle, but interesting none the less.

desertrat

The Golden Dawn Temple Tarot arrived today. I'm very excited about these beautiful big cards. :D

BlueLotus

I used to own the Fey Tarot a few years ago, but I sold it; so I decided to re-order it, because I missed it, and it's soon to be dispatched.

rachelcat

I just ordered the In Your Hands Tarot by Vera Sklyarova on eBay. I'm so excited! It's really something different, with very pretty artwork, too. Check it out on Adam McLean's blog, 22 September 2012 entry: http://www.alchemywebsite.com/Tarot/tarot_weblog.html

I hope I'll be able to piece together the palmistry info without having to resort to the Google virtual Cyrillic keyboard . . . Not a pleasant experience, as I found when trying to figure out my Russian Biblical.

(I'm still standing strong against the Asian deck collecting morass, but it looks like the Russian one has a hold on me already! Especially since I also recently got the Rocambole from the lovely AJ!)

ravynangel

Baba bags and back ups of Vic Romantic and Bohemian Gothic, just love them so. Nothing new for me until Alice I believe, although I am considering the Mystical Cats and the Chrysalis, except the mask in Chrysalis, masks are like clowns to me *shiver* My husband is off interstate on the weekend and will *hopefully* be returning with a Modern Medieval and a Faery Wicca *fingers crossed*