What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

beginagain

'The Tarot of Vampyres'. I'm really looking forward to it.

LadySerafine

My Gilded tarot cards came in this morning! I'm looking foward to using them! :)

Falling_Star

I've got a morgan greer on the way.

Off topic, but now that my fave shop Psychic Bazaar is closing down, where do fellow uk-shop buy their decks from?

jeanred22

Haindl Tarot Deck

I have been very fortunate to own a Metaphysical book/gift store. In my store I offered more than a 100 decks to choose from. I taught Tarot classes and we had monthly Psychic/Intuitive fairs and readers on the premises every day. I closed the store and now I have a Tarot Professional practice and an eBay store on Animal Totem/Goddess pendants. I sold all but 25 of those decks and thought I wouldn't buy anymore as mainstay for readings is the Rider-Waite and Voyager decks. However, after seeing the Haindl Deck, I could not help myself..had to buy it. I arrived last week. Beautiful, shamanic, nature, all culture deck. I would not recommend this deck for newbies to Tarot, unless they have a good foundation of reading tarot and it's symbolism. Mystical and ethereal, the images speak to my Shamanic training of 20 years. Check it out online..blessings, Jean

Celtictarot

Got my Anna K Tarot :) It rules

Celtictarot

I've got a morgan greer on the way.

Off topic, but now that my fave shop Psychic Bazaar is closing down, where do fellow uk-shop buy their decks from?

Foyles, Waterstones, Book Depository, Amazon, Alibris, Abebooks

Citrin

I'm waiting for The Paulina to arrive! AAAH so excited! I haven't bought a new deck for many years (had a tarot break), so my fingers are itching! :)

Maan

I ordererd the Ellis decK. Its probebly going to take a few weeks. But i'm really looking forward to it.

Thoughtful

Wasn't going to order anything for sometime but caved in an ordered an oracle deck called Whispers of love. Saw the cards online and that was it :laugh:

KristinCali

Just got Symbolon, I'm loving the no titles! Sacred India is on it's way!