What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

tarot heart

What about the one the postman's not bringing? I tried for the Dusserre "Tarot divinatoire par le Dr. Papus" on ebay last week and was out-bid at €205!! {Retires muttering to sulk in the corner.)

It might have been shill bidding. Aren't you glad you didn't fall for it? :)

I am waiting for a vintage rider waite...an old friend had one and is giving it to me!!:)

Celtictarot

I got Journey of Love Oracle and I have ordered the Anna K Tarot!

Garnet-Flame

I forget if I posted, but the Shadowscapes arrived a few days ago, and it is lovely! I just wish they had included a small box for the deck... I never have enough bags.

Also, I just ordered Tarot To Go!, which is a kit with a small book and a mini Hanson-Roberts deck. I've seen the normal Hanson-Roberts before and it's already small, so I'm a little worried that this deck will be too small to read with, but it was $4 (with Amazon 2 day shipping) so I couldn't resist. Should be here on Wednesday.

Richard

I am expecting the mail carrier to bring a Morgan-Greer Tarot this afternoon.

astronautica

The postman is bringing me a veritable bounty of decks:
- Ukiyoe Tarot
- Secret Tarot
- Transformational Tarot
- Bruegel Tarot
... and I have preordered the Alice Tarot on lay-away :)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

I'm waiting on the enchanted oracle which should arrive in the middle of the week. :)

LadySerafine

I have ordered the gilded tarot deck. I'm expecting it by the end of this week.

Alta

Still waiting hopefully for the Flonz. A bit disappointed that the US orders seem to have come so quickly and mine hasn't. sniff.

drwitz

Ebay part 3

My last eBay purchase arrived today. Amado "Crowley"'s 777 Tarot. Interesting. Would love to PM with anyone else who has this one. I am not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Leonora

I ordered an oracle deck for a change -- Les Vampires. Now I just have to be patient...