Where can I find Tarot posters?

Storm82

I would like some posters or prints of tarot cards

anyone know where I can find something like that?

Storm82

thankyou, I have seen those

want some more tips :)

Silverlotus

Keep your eyes open on eBay. I managed to snag a couple of posters of cards from the Aquarian Tarot there about two years ago.

They are pretty nifty, even though I have no place to hang them. :(

Anyway, they are all dated 1970, Morgan Press.

Myrrha

I really like taking favorite cards over to a self-serve copy place and making color enlargements. Since I'm not selling them or sharing them or anything it seems fair enough. You could copy all four Aces from one deck and group them.

---Myrrha

Aura Wolf

I've actually scanned some of my favourite cards onto my computer, resized them and printed them out on satin-finish photo paper (one card per standard sheet). I cut them out and hung them on my wall--they turned out beautifully. Only problem--I only placed pins on the top and bottom center of each card (one on each end) and the sides of some of the cards began to curl over time--though some a lot worse than others.

ilweran

Star Spirit said:
I've actually scanned some of my favourite cards onto my computer, resized them and printed them out on satin-finish photo paper (one card per standard sheet).

When we finally find a house, I'm planning on doing this with some cards from the Vertigo Tarot. I'll probably frame them though if they're likely to curl.

Nydia

I found something beautiful! There are four fabric panels with artwork from the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA at this link: http://www.colfaxcloth.com/Daydreams.html

I think Julia Turk used to sell prints of some cards. I looked for that and found she has fabric prints now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched "tarot" to find posters and many other things here: http://www.zazzle.com/pd/find/qs-tarot/pt-228?st=popularity

The link is for tarot posters and prints, but you can click on "See All Products" to the left, also.