Which is your favorite RWS style card? Why?

aibhlin

ziplizard said:
5 of Pentacles reminds me of Christmas, even though I know it shouldn't.

And I thought I was the only one...

I like the Chariot since it's the card asociated with my sun sign, I like the Hermit because it's my name card numerologically and because I'm sort of a hermit myself. My absolutely favorite card though is the Three of Wands, it's absolutely gorgeous and calming but still filled with a wander lust... I don't know, I just love it, though I never quite understand it when it shows up in my readings...

ArcanoMáximo

It is incredible all this variety, you have been naming cards that i guessed nobody would name, without doubts this is an excellent investigation, I die of curiosity by knowing which is the most voted one and the reasons!
HarleyQuinnX said:
My favorite would be the Page of Pentacles. He seems to make his coin float in the air, like magic or something. It makes me feel like if you put enough effort into something, you can make extraordinary things happen. :)
This recalled me the movie "Matrix" when Neo goes to see the Oracle and finds some children twisting spoons in the air with the only power of their minds, amazing!!!

caridwen

ArcanoMáximo said:
This recalled me the movie "Matrix" when Neo goes to see the Oracle and finds some children twisting spoons in the air with the only power of their minds, amazing!!!

It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. :D

agedog1

I like the Chariot and Strength. Such strong colorful cards. Must admit I don't like the Strenth card for any metaphysical reason; I'm a sucker for that lion showing affection so freely.

ArcanoMáximo

caridwen said:
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. :D
GOOD SAID!!!:D!!!!

EnglishRose

I love the Star, whenever it turns up in my spread it gives me hope for tomorrow.Also i've always loved the Moon as well.

job

ArcanoMáximo said:
The Death card?
Hmmm...very interesting, because i don't think that many people would say that card as their favorite...
but yes, thinking about it, it has a lot of sense!
Thanks Genny!

This card for me too!
I like this card because it breaks down all that is false and exposes illusion.
:)

ohjani

i love the 6 of cups ! there are flowers filling up all the cups, there are innocent kids, what a beautiful scene ! it makes me feel mental satisfaction, sharing, peace, spring, happiness, worries-free life, fragrance, romantic and most of all, very comfortable and relieve !

weird that i dont like any of the major arcanas and the court cards .. yeah, especially the court cards, i hate to see them in my reading, dunno why ...

Chronata

I have always really loved the Magician. Not just for what the card means...but for the actual depiction on the RWS...he's just so...er...Dreamy :D

I am also very fond of the Page of Cups. Like LB said...he (she?) just seems so friendly and would probably have a sweet,goofy sense of humor.

Like the Page of Wands too...for similar reassons as above!

And the four of Wands...because I was once actually present in that card, with swags of flowers and celebration going on around me!

Keigh

My favorite card is the Ace of Wands....it seems to be brimming with potential - creativity and inspiration, the fire in the belly to do something "wonderful"!

I love the Queen of Wands because I very much want to be her....she is sensual, passionate, creative, and strong. A woman who can stand on her own, lead on her own, yet still share equally in partnership.

The Star - because she is soothing to my spirit whenever I see her.