Wisdom of the Oracle

Leandra88

Hi Leandra,

What a beautiful deck! If you'll have me, here's my question: What can I do to attract more of 'my' people (people with similar values, outlook, and preferences) into my physical surroundings?

If you have a question, I can exchange too. :)

Hello dancing_moon, thank you for sitting :) No need to exchange!

No Place Like Home (rx)

This card depicts a long, hooked rod standing in the middle of a flowered field. Hanging on the hook is a house with glowing light emanating from it. This card typically refers to authenticity, and feeling like you are at a place where you just "fit". However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"There are times when what is familiar and known is not the best choice. Human beings are memory-driven creatures, and we all look for certainty, for what we know, even if the qualities we seek in other people and in external conditions are expressed in unhealthy ways. Avoid being too eager to find home. Choose something unfamiliar and trust that there you will find a new normal that supports your spirit. Remember: if you do what you did, you will get what you got. Do the opposite of what "feels right" - even if it's uncomfortable - because what feels "right" is really what feels "familiar," and you will attract and be drawn to the very things you don't want anymore. This time will not be different unless you do something different."

Wow, this card seems to strongly be urging you to step outside of your comfort zone and really open your mind to possibilities you had not previously considered. Perhaps you have a standard, familiar idea about where to find people that share your values and ideals, but this card is telling you that you may actually be surprised by where to find these people. For example, let's say that you are a religious person, and go to church because it seems that will be a great place to meet other people of the same religion. This card is saying to move away from that mentality - that in fact you may find these people at a bar or somewhere you would not typically expect. Shake things up and do something different, and a different outcome will be presented to you :) Hope this makes sense, good luck!

Noni

Thanks for sitting again and offering to exchange! I asked what the purpose of your connection with B was.

Peace (rx)

So when I was shuffling the deck, this card popped out. I placed it back in the deck and continued to shuffle, and then this was the card I pulled again! This card depicts a large egg with the oracle's face on it placed in the middle of a field. Above the egg, a white dove flies with an olive branch in hand. This card typically represents freedom and acceptance, but let's see what the protection message is since it is a reversed card.

Protection Message:
"Now is a time for calmness and well-being in spite of temporary conditions. Even if there are dissonant notes in the music of your life, all that means is that you must go within and fine-tune the extraordinary instrument that you are. Find harmony within yourself, and don't look to the outer world to provide certainty. This, too, shall pass, and once again your life will be filled with beautiful music."

I get the feeling from this card that B was brought into your life as a catalyst for your self-growth and inner peace. Any rough patches between you and B were meant to show you your inner strength, and how you do not need to rely on the outside world to find your true peace and happiness. All of that has always been within you. To be, this feels like a transient card, so I'm not sure if B has fully served his purpose in your life. I have a feeling that there may be more to come with him in the future, but this period you are going through right now seems to be very much about your own self growth and finding your own peace/happiness. Hope this makes sense!
Thanks for this.
Yes, he's a soul connection that I don't understand anything about. I feel at loss to understand him. I loved him beyond reason and doubt. Don't know what to say...expect yes I've learned all that you've mentioned and more.

I'm LOVING your cards LOL...
My question is similar to yours. What does the universe want me to know about my connection with G?
Inevitable Change
G came to your life to bring some profound change in you and your love life and how you view it. This card means that he changed your world view somehow and there is no going back. This connection equipped you to deal with change and be ready to deal with ups and downs in your love life and your emotions. He awakened in you feelings you never before felt or knew about. This connection was meant to help you undergo a deep transformation that will leave you different i.e. completely transformed from before....like there is no going back to the way you were before G came into your life.
Its like you were meant to meet G and he was laid on your path as part of destiny to help you become who you're right at this moment.
Does this make sense??

dancing_moon

Thank you for the reading! I'd say it's right on target. :)

Hello dancing_moon, thank you for sitting :) No need to exchange!

No Place Like Home (rx)

This card depicts a long, hooked rod standing in the middle of a flowered field. Hanging on the hook is a house with glowing light emanating from it. This card typically refers to authenticity, and feeling like you are at a place where you just "fit". However, in this deck, all reversals are read as a "protection" message, and can sometimes differ from the traditional, upright meaning.

Protection Message:
"There are times when what is familiar and known is not the best choice. Human beings are memory-driven creatures, and we all look for certainty, for what we know, even if the qualities we seek in other people and in external conditions are expressed in unhealthy ways. Avoid being too eager to find home. Choose something unfamiliar and trust that there you will find a new normal that supports your spirit. Remember: if you do what you did, you will get what you got. Do the opposite of what "feels right" - even if it's uncomfortable - because what feels "right" is really what feels "familiar," and you will attract and be drawn to the very things you don't want anymore. This time will not be different unless you do something different."

Wow, this card seems to strongly be urging you to step outside of your comfort zone and really open your mind to possibilities you had not previously considered. Perhaps you have a standard, familiar idea about where to find people that share your values and ideals, but this card is telling you that you may actually be surprised by where to find these people. For example, let's say that you are a religious person, and go to church because it seems that will be a great place to meet other people of the same religion. This card is saying to move away from that mentality - that in fact you may find these people at a bar or somewhere you would not typically expect. Shake things up and do something different, and a different outcome will be presented to you :) Hope this makes sense, good luck!

It's very probable that I'm feeding off outdated ideas, not only about what 'my' people are like, but also what *I* am like. I feel like I'm still discovering the true me, and because it's an ongoing process, the more clarity I gain on me, the more I'm drawn to people who are outside my comfort zone in so many ways. It looks like I need to leave the old home, both literally and metaphorically and look elsewhere, which confirms what I was only guessing. :)

Thank you again for the reading! Looks like your deck is very accurate for others too, not just you. ;)

selenatarot

Hello again, and thank you for offering to exchange!

I rephrased your question to "Where is Selena heading regarding company G?"

Yang

This card almost immediately jumped out as I was shuffling, as if it was very insistent to get the message across. This card depicts two hands reaching out towards the sitter. Above the hands is a ball of fire with the oracle's face in the middle. This card typically refers to the masculine energy and making things happen. In this deck, the Prosperity message is read for career questions. Let's take a look.

Prosperity Message:
"Projects, partnerships, and all matters relating to your business are out of the obstacle phase and on to the "make it happen" phase! Now is the time to stake your claim and get things done. While you can expect to be busier than usual, this card tells you that you have all the energy and vitality you need to accomplish your goals. Abundance is waiting for you to claim it."

I would say that this card indicates a very positive outcome towards you getting the job with company G. This card is very much about taking action and making things happen. If you have not had an interview with this company yet, I would suggest you try to come off as very confident and self-assured in your interview. If you have already interviewed, perhaps send a follow-up note about how interested you are in the company, and what you can add to the organization. I am sending good vibes your way, please let me know what ends up happening! Wishing you all the luck :)

As for my question, can I please ask what I can next expect to happen in my love life? I am currently single.

:D Aw this looks great. I am giving my application to them in a few days time and then I will update you what happens because I feel I will make it to interview but if I secure it is another thing. I am going to prepare and work on my confidence so I am able to come across as assured and smooth at interview.

Breathe

Your reading is showing that you will probably start to head towards taking some time out from relationships. I feel you need to build your trust and maybe need some time out to recover, breathe and replenish your emotional reserves.

I also think there will be a slight lull in your love life for the next few months until you decide to take some action and are ready to explore.

Patience will pay off and I see that tension and anxiety around your love life will melt away. I am getting a sense there may be some unresolved issues or feelings that you will tend to before you enter a relationship. There will be some exploration of your own desires and needs in this time of rest.

Does it resonate?

Leandra88

Thanks for this.
Yes, he's a soul connection that I don't understand anything about. I feel at loss to understand him. I loved him beyond reason and doubt. Don't know what to say...expect yes I've learned all that you've mentioned and more.

I'm LOVING your cards LOL...

Soul connections are so hard! I'm glad you're liking the deck, it's definitely my favorite at the moment!

Inevitable Change
G came to your life to bring some profound change in you and your love life and how you view it. This card means that he changed your world view somehow and there is no going back. This connection equipped you to deal with change and be ready to deal with ups and downs in your love life and your emotions. He awakened in you feelings you never before felt or knew about. This connection was meant to help you undergo a deep transformation that will leave you different i.e. completely transformed from before....like there is no going back to the way you were before G came into your life.
Its like you were meant to meet G and he was laid on your path as part of destiny to help you become who you're right at this moment.
Does this make sense??

WOW, so very spot on! I had never been in love or really knew what love was until our relationship. He showed me that good, kind men do exist, and opened my eyes to so much. Our breakup, as hard as it has been, has made me grow so much in the past year. I am definitely not the person I was going into that relationship, or leaving it. I feel like I have discovered so much about myself, my spirituality, and love in general. I am currently a much happier person and have learned to appreciate the little things in life. So much to be grateful for :) Thank you!

Leandra88

Thank you for the reading! I'd say it's right on target. :)

It's very probable that I'm feeding off outdated ideas, not only about what 'my' people are like, but also what *I* am like. I feel like I'm still discovering the true me, and because it's an ongoing process, the more clarity I gain on me, the more I'm drawn to people who are outside my comfort zone in so many ways. It looks like I need to leave the old home, both literally and metaphorically and look elsewhere, which confirms what I was only guessing. :)

Thank you again for the reading! Looks like your deck is very accurate for others too, not just you. ;)

Yes, I am in a similar place of self-discovery at the moment. It's hard to really peel back the layers and uncover the true self. It sounds like you are certainly on the right path though :) I'm glad this resonated, I love this deck!

Leandra88

:D Aw this looks great. I am giving my application to them in a few days time and then I will update you what happens because I feel I will make it to interview but if I secure it is another thing. I am going to prepare and work on my confidence so I am able to come across as assured and smooth at interview.

Excellent, just remain confident. This card says you have the power within you to obtain this just, so just go out there confidently and make it yours :)

Breathe

Your reading is showing that you will probably start to head towards taking some time out from relationships. I feel you need to build your trust and maybe need some time out to recover, breathe and replenish your emotional reserves.

I also think there will be a slight lull in your love life for the next few months until you decide to take some action and are ready to explore.

Patience will pay off and I see that tension and anxiety around your love life will melt away. I am getting a sense there may be some unresolved issues or feelings that you will tend to before you enter a relationship. There will be some exploration of your own desires and needs in this time of rest.

Does it resonate?

Hahaha, this deck kills me. I asked earlier today what message it had for me about G, my ex, and I drew this same exact card. So I guess all love related questions are pointing to me being patient and relaxing, just doing my own thing. A break from love is fine with me, and actually what I have started to do this summer. Focusing on having fun with friends and family, and whatever comes in will come in when it is meant to :) Thanks so much for the read, very accurate!

Noni

Soul connections are so hard! I'm glad you're liking the deck, it's definitely my favorite at the moment!

WOW, so very spot on! I had never been in love or really knew what love was until our relationship. He showed me that good, kind men do exist, and opened my eyes to so much. Our breakup, as hard as it has been, has made me grow so much in the past year. I am definitely not the person I was going into that relationship, or leaving it. I feel like I have discovered so much about myself, my spirituality, and love in general. I am currently a much happier person and have learned to appreciate the little things in life. So much to be grateful for :) Thank you!

So glad you could relate to the reading. Yes, it felt like the before G you and the after G you are two different people. Glad you made the most of this connection.

If you feel up for one more then I'd like to know what our connection means to my new man or what he thinks/ feels about me being part of his life.
I'd be happy to read for you again!

Leandra88

So glad you could relate to the reading. Yes, it felt like the before G you and the after G you are two different people. Glad you made the most of this connection.

If you feel up for one more then I'd like to know what our connection means to my new man or what he thinks/ feels about me being part of his life.
I'd be happy to read for you again!

Sorry for the delayed response! I can definitely do another, it just won't be until later today if that's ok?