World+7 Pents+ Star

OhHiHelloYes

The past is completed and come full circle so there isn't any "unfinished business" to carry over into the present. The present shows a current reevaluation of the way things stand now and what, if anything, needs to be done. And the Star as the future indicates that as much as you hope things will go a certain way, it is just that, hope ie. "wishing on a star".

Thanks! Do you think there's any correlation between his career as an actor and the Star card? I've also done a follow up as a previous poster suggested for action to be taken and got:

Ace of pentacles + ace of cups rx + the world again

It seems mostly positive but again, I struggle to read cards together. It's like knowing individual words and not being able to put a full sentence together. I don't know how they relate.

DEEISME

Thanks! Do you think there's any correlation between his career as an actor and the Star card? I've also done a follow up as a previous poster suggested for action to be taken and got:

It seems mostly positive but again, I struggle to read cards together. It's like knowing individual words and not being able to put a full sentence together. I don't know how they relate.
Action to be taken:

They do look positive! except ace of cups RX
Things were as they should be with ace of pents in past, and the ace of cupsRX is a blocked or repressed emotions(present), and then the world means your on the right track for a next phase deeper level of a relationship.......(future) I wonder if that means whatever is being held back, if its adressed now, you would have the world...

OhHiHelloYes

Action to be taken:

They do look positive! except ace of cups RX
Things were as they should be with ace of pents in past, and the ace of cupsRX is a blocked or repressed emotions(present), and then the world means your on the right track for a next phase deeper level of a relationship.......(future) I wonder if that means whatever is being held back, if its adressed now, you would have the world...

Thank you for responding! The world is really trying to say something to me, isn't it? It has been in both past and future positions. I appreciate your help and remain optimistic no matter the ultimate outcome.

DEEISME

Thank you for responding! The world is really trying to say something to me, isn't it? It has been in both past and future positions. I appreciate your help and remain optimistic no matter the ultimate outcome.

I wish you all the best :)