Would You Continue To Read Tarot Even If It Aged You?

Would you continue to read tarot even if it physically aged you?

• Total voters

Flames

"To get to the other side!" :p

"Chili today; hot Tamale!" :joke:

"That's no Lady - that's my Wife" :shhh:

Oh .... that's not what you meant ..... :rolleyes:

:) :D :)

Ba-dun dun chhh! Send more punchlines, but with the rest of the joke! :D

Bookwight

So using tarot cards is going to magically make us look like wrinkly old fortune tellers, is it? Cool. As long as my lifespan isn’t being shortened, just my looks being matured, then, as Shakespeare said: “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”

Substitute “tarot and divination” for “mirth and laughter.” I vote to continue as usual. :D

GotH

So using tarot cards is going to magically make us look like wrinkly old fortune tellers, is it? Cool. As long as my lifespan isn’t being shortened, just my looks being matured, then, as Shakespeare said: “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”

Substitute “tarot and divination” for “mirth and laughter.” I vote to continue as usual. :D

I liked that.. :) Thanks Bookwight.

MandMaud

For those that have never seen Giada cooking.
Aha! You have Giada, we have Nigella.

Tarot and divination ... mirth and laughter ... same thing, isn't it? On this forum anyway. :)

nisaba

I can't help but wonder if we are receiving knowledge from the cards that it would normally take others normal amounts of time to receive. Are we speeding up the aging process by reading tarot or doing any other divination?

No, we are SAVING ourselves time.

If it takes us an hour to walk four kilometres, and only five minutes to drive it, are we aging ourselves if we drive everywhere? No, we aren't. We're just freeing ourselves up some extra time. As we are when we learn things the fast way instead of the slow way.

The poll didn't have an option for my preferred reply to the actual polled question: my option would have been "Hell, yeah! In fact I'd read three times more frequently, anything to win those distinguished grey hairs and wrinkles!"

RedwingRaven

<thinks> ... then if we get a machine to do it we dont have to worry about fast aging.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_adQFJxToE...s/mAp0A3ZgMNY/s1600/fortuneteller_grandma.jpg

ummmm ... thats kinda freaky :bugeyed:

I can't believe you found my driving license photo :bugeyed:

Seriously I don't worry about aging, I would rather be considered beautiful on the inside. So no putting down the cards for me. I looked haggard before I started with tarot so its not going to make any difference to me now.

gregory

LIVING ages me, so what the hell :D

Miss Woo

If there was real scientific proof that it physically aged you I would give up the Tarot for sure. Same reason why I gave up smoking 15 years ago; I didn't care about the fact that it could kill me, I'm just vain (I'm a Leo, what can I say?) :joke:

I'm definitely having cosmetic surgery when I'm older, but not to the extent where I'd look like that comedian lady who died (I can't remember her name).