Your Birth DAY card - according to Tarotbear

tarotbear

Yora said:
And what if it is on the 9th? :D The Empress? (born in 84) ;)

9th = Hermit

This is just the card of the DAY, as in "I was born on the 12th so I am the Hanged Man" - it has nothing to do with your Life nor Year cards ... just the Date you were born onto.

tarotbear

All you people were born in 1985? I was 30 in 1985! :smoker:

huredriel

My day card would be the Sun (19th) which I think is lovely because I'm a Leo, and Leo is ruled astrologically by the Sun :) and TB, I wasn't born in 85 either!

Yora

tarotbear said:
9th = Hermit

This is just the card of the DAY, as in "I was born on the 12th so I am the Hanged Man" - it has nothing to do with your Life nor Year cards ... just the Date you were born onto.
Aah thank you very much!! :D I already thought that i was supposed to start counting from the magican, but i wasn't sure.

Whitestar

Soooo, what kind of a correlation does the DAY card have to one's life? Just application for that very DAY???

I'm High Priestess :).

Niti

Apparently I'm the Chariot, but I don't think that sounds like me at all.

michmm

hey, i'm the HIGH PRIESTESS too!
born on the 2nd

femalegamer

My birthday is the 10th (of December, 1976), which makes my card the Wheel. I'm not sure how I feel about that. :)

Rhian

My card is The Fool (I was born on the 22nd) - I think I rather like that. The Fool is one of my favourite cards, it always feels full of promise. On the flip side, it could mean I'm a bit naive... hmmm. ;)

tink27

Hermit

Wow! there's lots of Hermits here! I was born on the 27th!

tink