Your Birth DAY card - according to Tarotbear

Miren

Whee! I'm Death. :-/

Pretty appropriate since I was born on Friday the 13th, actually. 1985. September.

So that makes me Virgo, Ox, Hermit (because of the month), Death.

Herm.

Not too bad I guess.

CreedLover

My day is the 6th and the Lovers suits me just fine. I also noted someone mentioned it was viewed as "indecision" wow... that fits me like a finely tailored suit! lol

I have a question though, as I haven't seen anyone post here for the 13th... what is the death card viewed for this interpretation? (I know someone who is born on the 13th).

Great thread!
AJ

Nholdamek

Yay, I'm the Universe. September 21, 1988. :D

mollymawk

---------------------

celticnoodle

First of all---HAPPY BIRTHDAY Creedlover!

I check for the birthdays every day that I log on, before going to reading the posts. I saw today is your birthday--so have a good one! and, to answer your question---the posting just above yours here was from Miren, who was born on the 13th of Sept---so her birthday card is Death.

I was born on the 1st. So, yes, I'm the Fool. :bugeyed: :eek: I guess it fits me well. :D About as appealing as the Death card, I'm thinking---course there are a few other cards out there that could be as bad or worse too.................

clarity

Celticnoodle wouldn't that make you the magician then? Fool being the 22nd?

Well I've got the personality card of the Fool and now the birth day card of the Magician. Hmm thats an unusual combo. Don't know the magician well enough. Scuttles off to further my knowledge of the Magician...

BTW Does everyone identify with their birth card?

spokeynic

so no one else was on the 18???i was born 18 september 1982. does anyone know what 18 is?? is it the moon??

Nholdamek

spokeynic said:
so no one else was on the 18???i was born 18 september 1982. does anyone know what 18 is?? is it the moon??

Yes, 18 is the Moon. Every card up to 21 is the associated Major Arcanacard, 22 is the fool, and 23-31, you simply add the digits together to get the card.

Tabby

I was born 27th of January(1972)-Hermit. Which I can sort of see, considering all I ever do home and work for the most part...lol

celticnoodle

clarity said:
Celticnoodle wouldn't that make you the magician then? Fool being the 22nd?

Well I've got the personality card of the Fool and now the birth day card of the Magician. Hmm thats an unusual combo. Don't know the magician well enough. Scuttles off to further my knowledge of the Magician...

BTW Does everyone identify with their birth card?

:eek: yep! my mistake---want to give the fool the place of #1! whew! I'm the Magician! :) I like that a lot better!!!!

thanks for correcting me clarity---I may ACT like the fool---but I'M THE MAGICIAN! YEA! :D