Your tarot 'goals'

psychicpaula

designing our own tarot deck?

apart from the spiritual side of connecting with the tarot and the images and symbolism 'speaking' to me, i would like to create a set of tarot cards. from concept, to design, to artwork to production and promotion.. any takers to help me with my journey? why not have a collective edition of tarot cards based on many principles and advertise the finished product here.. then we could all read them fully because we designed them :)

BelovedK

My goal is to utilize spreads. I am an intuitive reader and my method doesn't involve spreads. my goal is to start using spreads and perhaps having a whole new understanding of the cards.

Amanda

My goal isn't really planned, but it seems to be to break through the barriers of what everyone else is doing and find new and unusual ways to read.

VGimlet

Current goals,

1) Catch up with my deck of the week project so every time a new deck comes in I can use it for a week right then. Projected completion date - 2013.

2.) Use my favorites from that excercise for 1 month each as a regular reading deck, including with clients (maybe). No projected completion date, LOL.

Keep learning.

swedishfish612

I haven't really thought about this until now. I guess my biggest goal right now is to really learn the RWS, inside and out.

When I began studying the Tarot, I only meant to read for myself. But I'm finding that I enjoy reading for others. I'd like to become more comfortable with that, including reading for others in person.

Other than that, I don't know where I'm headed yet, but that's half the fun!

Sar

My goal is to become a master in the art of divination.

Grizabella

My goal for the near future is to be able to make enough money with my Tarot readings to survive somehow. My social security check is very small and nobody can live on that even reasonably well. I live with my daughter but I don't like having to depend on her for anything. I want to hold my own at least.

So my goal is to build up business with my website and in person till I can be comfortable that I have a second income to rely on. It's scary knowing that I'd be one of the homeless people on the street if not for my kids. I hate that. I need to feel that I'm doing things to earn my way.

Cenozoic

Tarot is like my storybook. I just enjoy reading from it. But I guess my goal is to understand myself deeply as well as others, and to give myself advice, as well as others. But honestly, I have no clue where I'm going with using the tarot cards, but for the most part I'm enjoying it with great fascination and curiosity.

gregory

To GET the Thoth.

I am working on it...

Slowly....

firefrost

Not really got one. I have the decks I want and use them as and when. This way it stays enjoyable. If I set myself goals it would become an unwelcome chore.