Tarot Tattoos?

SagiChar

So...how many of you out there have tarot tattoos? If you DO...could you share??...Tell me what kind of tarot tattoo you have?

I, as always, am curious!!!

emmsma

I've posted my tarot tattoo before. I have a card from Osho Zen Tarot - the card for Change. Its a large back piece.

Attachments

• debramandala.jpg
    debramandala.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 161

SagiChar

Ooooohh!!! That's absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for posting! I'm debating on getting another....

emmsma

I see you are in NY. NYC? Seek out Anil Gupta. Inkline Studio.

He's about the best tattooist out there and right in the lower east side!

http://inklinestudio.com/

SagiChar

No, actually....I'm about 30 minutes away from Canada!! :p

ETA: I see you're in AZ...(heart sank a little..)...I used to live in Tucson...miss it dearly...LOVE ARIZONA!!!! :*

emmsma

Ahh, well. Worth a road trip, maybe. :D LOL.

Have any ideas what you'd want to get?

I'd walked around with that card for 10 years, until I found an artist that could do it justice.

SagiChar

Road trip...no way...I'd never want to leave!!! :p

I have no idea yet...that's why I was hoping if people posted some ideas of what they had, maybe it'd spark some ideas for me (I'm not a copy cat...so no worries there...LOL), just have been thinking about SOMETHING tarot...just not sure yet....

MissJo

No... but I'd get something from the Shadowscapes tattooed on me in a heartbeat.

Girl Archer

No... but I'd get something from the Shadowscapes tattooed on me in a heartbeat.

If only I could "like" your post! :) The Shadowscapes is a beautiful deck. Then again, I would not say no to getting inked with the Robin Wood Death imagery... Or that other phoenix card, representing Death. (from shadowscapes, I think?)

MissJo

If only I could "like" your post! :) The Shadowscapes is a beautiful deck. Then again, I would not say no to getting inked with the Robin Wood Death imagery... Or that other phoenix card, representing Death. (from shadowscapes, I think?)

This? I'm not sure what I'd get, The World, Queen of Swords, Two of Cups (a lesbian couple in Tarot?! YES!!), or the Eight of Pentacles. Leaning on the EoP, I've always wanted a spider tattoo...

Robin Wood Death is beautiful! I LOVE the Death card in that so much!