Cruel Thing Deck, just got it!

rwcarter

Tansey,

I just took a quick spin around the publisher's website (chimerapublishing.com) but can't easily find the deck or see any way of ordering unless you have a wholesale account with them. But their contact info is listed on their web page, so it wouldn't hurt to drop them an email or call them.

HTH,
Rodney

rwcarter

To correct myself, Fournier is the publisher. But Chimera is the person/company selling the deck on US eBay.

Rodney

Morwenna

That is pretty! I like how the minors have just enough of a hint of the RWS about them to be evocative for those who use that system.

And I like the artwork.

Le Fanu

For those who are interested, alidastore now have this deck in stock.

An alternative to ebay...

Astraea Aurora

I really like that they are only threecolored. Not many decks out there have this stark reduction. The effect is almost as impressing as b&w pictures.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Elven

I have seen this deck advertised recenlty on one of the tarot links for decks here, but I cant remember or find which one it is ... it has lots of cartomanct cards - I think its Italian ...

Cheers
Elven

rwcarter

Yup. That's it.

Onyx

so anyone using the deck?

I remember when this started and I almost got a copy.

I was wondering if any one has used it and can fill us in on how it reads as a deck or is it just a art/collectors deck.

Onyx.

LucianoVecchio

Hi,
My name is Luciano Vecchio, I´m the artist on this deck. I came across this forum and signed in to thank you people for all the compliments.

This was intended more as an artistic piece than a mystic object to do readings with. At the time I drew it I was barely learning about Tarot, I used both Marseille and Rider White as reference, but it´s reinterpretated using characters from my comic Cruel Thing.

I'm very curious about how it works in a read, even if it wasn´t meant for it. Has any of you tried to do a reading with it?

--Luciano