Secret Wishes

Tigerangel

Hi Zhadee,

Have just noticed this thread, would love to have reading for my secret wish if your still doing them, thanks.

moodclad

I'd love to sit, very curious about my secret wish.
Thanks

zhadee

Hello, may I sit?

I LOVE THIS THREAD- you are amazing!

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank.
The outcome does not present a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Fishes.
2. I heart it - Ring.
3. I dislike it - Coffin.
4. restraint - Bouquet.
5. fulfillment - Fox.

The Fishes symbolise your wish. In dreams, the Fishes appear from the dephts of the soul in an inspiring function.

In some countries wearing the fish as a protective symbol to ward off the evil eye. In China, the fish symbolises abundance, it denotes good luck, wealth and good harvest.
Fishermen's wish: Make a good catch! In german, we say: Petri Heil! Ave Petrus. Because St. Peter was a fisherman.

The Ring shows how you like your wish.
The Pope carries the fishermen's ring with the image of St. Peter as a sign of his ecclesiastical power, the ring is broken after the Pope's death. In fairy tales, the ring is a sign of magical power through which demons and spirits are defeated. The Ring is connected with the force of the protective and spellbinding circle.
There are magical Rings which make the bearer invisible.

A matter which finds its completion returns to the starting point, we have come full circle.

The Ring deals with time, eternity, and eternal circling. Immortality.
The Ring is true and loyal, it approves of the Fishes's inspiritation. Each catch is a good catch. The Ring affirms of the Fishes' imaginative powers. The Fishes are a sparkling source of ideas and images, they
are a symbol of luck because of their unfailing prosperity. Inexhaustible thirst for knowledge. The Fishes signify an insatiable desire.

The Coffin shows how you dislike your wish. This coffin is an icebox an a trawler in the pacific ocean. The caught fishes are instantly deep-freezed. The Fishes are locked up in the icy darkness. When they defreeze, they are still dead and immobile. The circle is broken.
The Coffin kills the Fishes. The exhaustlessness is conserved, tinned and canned. Safely kept for later.
The Coffin says: put off till tomorrow what you cannot do today.
The Coffin keeps the Fishes well-preserved until the cows come home, it comes with a voracious appetite for Fishes.

The Bouquet is the restraint. Outside factors you cannot control.
The Flowers smell sweetly, the Fishes stink.
Fresh fish and strangers stink in three days. The Flowers grow in the soil, in the meadow. They are earthy, and they depend on the sun while the Fishes live under water in the darkness where the sun never shines. The Fishes have eyes, the Flowers blossoms. The Fishes are slippery, while you always may wear a Flower in your hair.
Flowers have their season, they come and go within time.
The world says: you have a wanton imagination. Your ideas won't last long. One may place them in a vase, they are nice to look at but nothing else.
Like the Coffin, the vase keeps them in place. You may present them, and when they wilt and die, they are thrown away.
When you pick new flowers, you kill them. Flowers are cut from their roots. The Bouquet are cut flowers. The world wants you to turn your ocean into a cutting garden.
The Flowers are nice and gentle, not fishy. Say it with Flowers!

The Fox fulfills the wish. As an animal that hunts at night and views good in the dark, proves to be a true spiritual guide. He offers instinct-driven support when opening unconscious regions of one's soul to attain what's one's own. The Fox eludes the bad conscience's suppression of ideas and imagination.
The Fox is satisfied. The Fox relates to your vitality, your joy of living, aggressiveness and sensualtiy. The passion for life.
The Fox is free from suppression because he relies on his instincts. He has a healthy aggression, which enables him to hunt. He is sensual, he enjoys to feed on his prey.

Your secret wish is the zest for life. The Coffin conserves your zest for life - because you are afraid of this insatiable demand. Because this hunger is unsatiable, and it means you need to kill, to bite, to digest, to egest. Hunger does not only mean the need for tenderness, but also the need to destroy. The Coffin suppresses the zest for life by deep-freezing it.
But you cannot defrost your passion for life.

Hope this resonates with you!

ndark68

Are you still accepting guinea pigs? :) My wish is for emotional fulfillment and how I can go about achieving that. Many thanks in advance! I will gladly give my feedback.

zhadee

Are you still accepting guinea pigs? :) My wish is for emotional fulfillment and how I can go about achieving that. Many thanks in advance! I will gladly give my feedback.

hi ndark, we still accept new sitters.

The outcome of this reading does not present you with a certain desire or image, as we intend to unveil the secret wish which is the desire's and image's source.
Please let us know if you still wish to be read.

ndark68

Yes, absolutely! thank you

zhadee

Hi! Are you still open? If so may I sit?

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Tree.
2. I heart it - Fishes.
3. I dislike it - Man.
4. restraint - Book.
5. fulfillment - House.

The Tree is your secret wish. In many ancient cultures are tree cults, which worshipped trees, sacred groves and their inhabitants.

By their shape and growth, trees symbolise the development of man and with their green colour, the vegetative life of nature. The shape of the tree with its roots in the earth, the ascending trunk and the sky aspiring crown is a symbol of the connection between heaven and earth. Fruit-bearing trees are understood as a maternal symbol.

The Fishes show how you like your wish. Fishes denote contents of the unconscious. They represent the unfathomable mental depth. The astrological sign Pisces deals with borders and expanding boundaries.
The emotional life is determined by a longing for breaking through to the other side.

The Fishes like the Tree because the Tree has managed to break through to the other side: his roots deep in the earth, its crown up in the air - heaven and earth unified in this breakthrough. The border-crossing Fishes cannot be on both sides at the same time. They either are here or there. They cannot dissolve the border. This is their dilemma, an everlasting antagonism. That's why the Fishes worship the Tree. The Tree goes outside the envelope. The Tree keeps growing, connecting antagonisms.

The Man is how you dislike your wish. The Man 'thinks' himself anywhere. That way, he may be whereever he wants to be. Without moving a limb, by the sheer use of logic and mind. The Man has a will and he thinks. His cognitive faculty enables him to surpass antagonisms. The Man does not need the Tree. The Man does not change, he does not need to become - he already is fully grown. The Man grows no roots, he can move but he does not need to. He can think himself just anywhere. The Tree is in place, he grows deep roots. The Tree does not think. The Tree exceeds borders by growing.
The Man wants because he thinks, the Fishes wish because they desire.

The Book is your restraint. The Book says: you do not need to become. You need to learn. One becomes through learning, one does not learn through becoming. The Book deals with knowledge and knowhow. The Tree is about wisdom and lore. Knowledge helps you to surpass borders technically. The Tree has a natural power. The Book teaches you, the Tree connects and communicates.
They represent the dilemma of technology and nature.

The House fulfills the wish. It is a treehouse. The Tree is the House.
The house may be understood as feminine and sexual symbol: its space, the cavity, the shelter, the mother of protection, the maternal womb. The interiors describe the inner habitat of the dreamer: does he live in his own house, in his own values, ideas and wishes? Did he set up his life the way it feels right for him? Does he dare to inhabit all areas of his personality? Does he feels in himself "hosted"? Does he accept his own body?

The House gives the impression of a redemptive arrival at a final destination and inner harmony, a harmonious location for the soul.

Your secret wish refers to the exceeding of antagonisms. Your secret wish is that wish and will do match. These antagonists need to be in peaceful coexistance.
Man and Fishes dither, each day is different. But the Tree stays in one place, in the middle of these extremes. This is the Eye of the Tiger. From this the Tree draws its power to live, and grow, and be.

anie

hello Anie,
we use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - Cross.
2. I heart it - Ship.
3. I dislike it - Tower.
4. restraint - Stork.
5. fulfillment - Book

The Cross is your wish. The cross is mainly a crossing, an intersection, the meeting point of two lines: the horizontal line of suspension, the earthly dimension and the perpendicular line of the upright standing. The encounter is in one point.

The Cross stands freely in the room, it keeps the balance on a small floor space. It is like a man with outstretched arms. It is stretched like man between top and bottom, right and left, between the head and feet, between bondage and freedom, mental and physical, conscious and unconscious.
The Cross is a symbol of tension-filled contrasts, as axis of abscissas a sign of time and space. It signifies the four seasons and the four solstice points and therefore it is a symbol of life's conversions.

The Ship is how you like your wish: from the Ship's perspective, the Cross is a point of orientation.
The Southern Cross "(Crux) is a constellation located in the southern sky in a bright portion of the Milky Way" [wikipedia]. The Ship needs to keep its balance, or else it capsizes. Or it will be overturned by waves and wind. It needs to keep its balance against inward and outer factors. The Ship is a mobile cross: the mast is like a man with outstretched arms. The Ship unifies contrasts: wind and water, wood and water, firm and liquid. The Ship has a conscious navigator, the rhythm of the sea follows the moon (unconscious).
The Ship likes the Cross, it gives the right direction.

The Tower is how you dislike your wish: the Tower does not move. It is rock solid and watches the distance. It rises up in the sky, and from its top you may also see the stars. The Tower looks like it was taller than the summit cross. The Tower says: we have overcome the Cross. We have been converted. We have left behind the Cross. The Cross is on a lower level.
From the Tower's perspective, the wish is a step backwards. Wanting the wish would be a perpendicular regression.
There is a flag on the Tower, not a Cross. It is not a church tower. The Tower consists only of the vertical axis, while the Ship moves along the horizontal line of the sea, which does not have heights. Beneath the Ship's is depth, over the Tower is the sky.
The Ship sails across the ocean, which is a symbol of emotion. The Tower is placed on a mountain, it is a symbol of thought. The Tower is fully ignorant of the ocean and emotion. The wish deals with emotions which the Tower neglects. Too much feeling, too little thought.
The Ship is a nutshell, cast to the wind and the water. An odyssey.

The Stork is the restraint. Outside factors you cannot control. It is placed in shallow water. One foot in the water, one foot in the air. They cross in one point. The Stork unifies the contrasts: ratio and emotion, water and air. It gets its sustenance from the water. But it may fly away any time, pulling out from the water, rising up into the air again. When the summer comes to a close, the Stork flies to the south. The Stork carries its cross inside, it knows its way.
It does not need the orientation from the Cross. The Stork lives in the rhythm of the sun, which gives orientation. The STork is its own zero point on the scale, it moves freely along the axis. It is its own golden mean.
The Stork says: we all have our own cross
to bear. He is not willing to carry yours and he does not care about the cross you bear. This is all your responsibility.

The Book fulfills your wish. A closed book lies before us. We may open it and start to read, or we just finished it and we may put it back on the shelf. The Book offers two possible ways: you may keep it in your hands, or you may give it away. The german idiom 'in die eigene Hand nehmen / take matters in your hand' comes to mind. Which reads: to bear the cross. Dealing with the contradicting contrasts of life, the tension between heaven and earth, laughing and crying.

Your secret wish is to find your inner centre. The Cross works as a symbol of your inner centre. If you do not sustain the inner centre, you are not well-balanced. If you are not well-balanced, you'll falter and fall.
Your secret wish is to fill a neutral point.
The neutral point is the basis to reconcile the contradicting contrasts.
The Tower warns about outsourcing the neutral point.
The Ship sails along underneath the starry skies, which are external points.

Wow, thanks.
This is so deep and elaborate! I don't know if i am worthy! :)

so yes it makes sense. I am tring to find who i am . I am struggling in a old relationship and a job that is making me feel less of a human being than I should!

I would say that the tower defiantely is looking over it all and is my greatest challenge. While i use my brain often before my heart... its only because it is protecting my heart. My heart wants to flow, my mind stops it.
Don't know if that makes sense! but it does come through here with your words

I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand the direction of the book. but I am definately a super private person. Its hard for me to decide if i open up and trust people or shut down and keep it to myself.. Currently i keep it all to myself, and tend not to trust others.

maybe it is telling me to be more of an open book, maybe there is more out there for me if i 'spill the beans' and become more active with trusting people in my life.

Thanks so much. .I feel like i have to read and re read this as it needs to sink in for full understanding.

:thumbsup::livelong:

Ace

Hi Barb,

thank you very much for your feedback.

From the reading, we perceived you as an 'overprotective mother' in the sense of Donald Winnicott's definition.
This means: the Tower needs to dominate in order to protect. The Paths react towards this by saying: we don't want to be watched. We need to go by our own ways.
We think that the Tower as your secret wish asks for the need of self-control, self-command, and self-mastery. It does not refer to the control of others.

For Winnicott, the self is a very important part of mental and emotional well-being which plays a vital role in creativity. He thought that people were born without a clearly developed self and had to "search" for an authentic sense of self as they grew. "For Winnicott, the sense of feeling real, feeling in touch with others and with one's own body and its processes was essential for living a life."

"Only the true self can be creative and only the true self can feel real."

Overprotective mother? Heck YEAH!! That is me. I try not to be but I am. I am not trying to control Val, but I do worry way too much. I want guarantees and there are none. I like to think that that is what I strive for: self-Mastery and all it entails. And I feel very much not in touch with myself or my body. All issues I am working on.

Thank you, zhadee, I will look for Winnicott and see what I find about his writings as well.

barb