“Reading Practice for The Circle Of Unorthodox Readers”

LadyZelda

This is a restricted thread; to post you must first be a member of the "Circle For Unorthodox Readers".

To register as a member, please first read our guidelines. Here is a direct link to our Circle:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175452

If you agree with our guidelines and feel that our Circle is right for you; you can register by PM me.

Note: The same ethics that we uphold in our "Study" thread applies to this "Reading Practice" thread.

On this thread, any member of our circle can post:

Any reading you have done on your own (whether it is a "Wisdom Of The Day", or a spread to give light on a situation, etc...) and that you would like to share with the other members of our circle; either to get their "feeling" of your reading, their "suggested interpretation", "comments", "add on details", etc...

This is how we will proceed:

- Write a Title: like the type of reading you did and the date.

- Post the reading you did with your own interpretation of it, or if it got you really puzzled add at least whatever came to your mind about the cards. Write your questions if you have any.

- Don't expect every single member to respond as this is not a reading exchange. But I'm sure that at least one of us will respond.

- Once you get a response by one or more members, it is very important that you give a feedback, whether it is to agree with what was said or to say "no, this can't be so in my case". And once the message of that reading is fulfilled, please let us know. ;)

Feedbacks are very important because involving others in a reading should be for the benefit of all:D

Thanks for your participation! And Happy Reading! :)

LadyZelda

4 cards for insights - 5/11/12

Ok, I jump in the water and will be the first to post:)

I asked to have insights about our business and did a 4 cards “story” spread:

33/Key + 27/Letter + 2/Clover + 4/House

I’ve been “lucky”;) to get one of the cards we have already studied…”The Clover”; still I have 3 other cards that we didn’t study yet so I gave it my best shot…

I think the message of the Oracle concerning our business is:

Key + letter

The way has been prepared (the dragon is asleep!) and a real good door is going to open for us. We are going to be contacted (letter)and it will result in a good business deal!

Clover + House

This is a strike of luck! A great opportunity for our household and it will bring rejoicing and security.

I think we're gonna dance a little jig soon;) I'll let you know how it turns out!:)

kotanka

I have some feelings the house 4 is your business, it is not so big business, but it is family business or there work not so much people. I think you are one of the bosses :).

key + letter- tells me your job is powerful and has more work for writing. Maybe the customers write you or the letter means some deals...we know when write letter on the end we put our signature, so here I think the letter is the contract.
letter + clover- good luck, good contract
clover + house and key + house- good business and powerful.
You will have a good job, everything will be fine :).

LadyZelda

I have some feelings the house 4 is your business, it is not so big business, but it is family business or there work not so much people. I think you are one of the bosses :).

Yes, it is also possible, and yes it is not a big business and it is a family one! and I'm partner with my husband!:)

key + letter- tells me your job is powerful and has more work for writing. Maybe the customers write you or the letter means some deals...we know when write letter on the end we put our signature, so here I think the letter is the contract.

We don't have any written contracts or anything involving the mail, so I think that the "Letter" could include just the meaning of an agreement with a customer even if it is just "oral". That is the way we have our business deals, nothing is ever written down. It can just mean "news" we will find out, be contacted and make a business deal, or get more info about a business deal...

letter + clover- good luck, good contract
clover + house and key + house- good business and powerful.
You will have a good job, everything will be fine :).

Makes sense to me! :)

Thanks for your input! :D

celticnoodle

Okay, I'm now going to try to give my thoughts to this reading, LZ.
Ok, I jump in the water and will be the first to post:)

I asked to have insights about our business and did a 4 cards “story” spread:

33/Key + 27/Letter + 2/Clover + 4/House

I’ve been “lucky”;) to get one of the cards we have already studied…”The Clover”; still I have 3 other cards that we didn’t study yet so I gave it my best shot…

I think the message of the Oracle concerning our business is:

Key + letter

The way has been prepared (the dragon is asleep!) and a real good door is going to open for us. We are going to be contacted (letter)and it will result in a good business deal!

Okay, the key in my Lenormand card is inside an egg, with the dragon asleep at the foot of the egg. The placement of the egg seems to be rocky on the bottom--but the entrance into this 'place' has extravagant curtains, like what would be seen in royal areas. Anyway, at first glance the two cards, key and letter, seem to be telling me the answer is soon to come to you. the answer for what you need to know about your business or perhaps an answer to bring it to a successful business. I feel like this news will come to you in time--but perhaps not immediately. So, it may be something in the works for you.

The letter is most definitely news coming your way.

before I go any further, I know that the dragon is good symbol over all, which symbolizes magic and balance. He is also a symbol of strength. the dove, who is in the letter card is symbolic of peace and also motherhood. (I've recently learned that the dove is unusual as it is a bird (the only bird??) that actually makes milk for their young! The dove is also symbolic of the B.M. (like the lady bug). So, I'd say there will be news coming your way on how you can develop your business to be more successful.

now for the next two cards:

Clover + House

This is a strike of luck! A great opportunity for our household and it will bring rejoicing and security.

I think we're gonna dance a little jig soon;) I'll let you know how it turns out!:)

yes, the clover is a stroke of luck for you and will bring about a great opportunity for you to build your business into one that will provide a lot of stability.

notice how the house card (at least in my deck) has both a peacock in front of the house and I think it's an owl. (I can only see the back of the bird, and my eyesight is not great). anyway, the peacock is also one of luck and is also linked to royalty and spirituality. The owl, as we all know is symbolic of wisdom and foresight.

So, I do believe these four cards indicate that most likely you will receive some news and/or information that will spark a light in you--some wisdom and/or direction/intuiveness on how and where to take your business forward so you can be totally secure and and fulfilled with it.

I'm not sure what the msg. will be, but I do feel these cards hold that you will receive something--perhaps even an idea from a person verbally, that will spark this in you and off you'll go with it!

it all looks good at any rate, and I hope it proves to be so and hope you can soon come back to verify all this!

DownUnderNZer

Horseman: One Non Focus spread

To keep this thread moving, I thought I would give some spreads based on the cards you have covered in the learning thread already, to help with the practise side of things:

HORSEMAN:

Question: What is some thing I should expect to happen this week?

3 random cards - Left to right.

Horseman Letter House

MY TAKE: One should expect to receive news (email, text, conversation) from family/friends, possibly within the same residential area or city, either information that one has been waiting on or an update to a situation. I feel this is positive as the end card is all about stability.

How would others choose to read these cards?

DownUnderNZer

CLOVER: What is his plan of action? (Relationship)

CLOVER

Quarant: What does he intend to do, leave me or stay?!? (Relationship issues)
Focus card: MAN (Her partner).

Snake Owls MAN Horseman Clover

MY TAKE: Seems he is well aware of the conflicts and arguments (Snake & Owls) between himself and her, but he still wants her to be in her life (Horseman/Rider) and is willing to give her a 2nd chance (Clover).

So, regardless of their problems, it does not look like it is over and the querant can rest assured that he does intend to stay.

If anyone else would like to give this a go...please do! :)

DownUnderNZer

Ship: To travel or not to travel? (Focus Reading)

My Question:What is the likelihood of my travelling abroad in July/August 2013? (Timing)
Focus card: Ship

Horseman Clouds SHIP Coffin Clover

MY TAKE: The idea has definitely been put into place (Horseman), but as to whether I go next year or not is a bit muddled and not a sure thing (Clouds) as there is doubts and uncertainty. However, the month of August is looking like a possibility (Coffin) rather than July, if travel is indeed going to happen. There may indeed be a door of opportunity (Clover) to do so if I want to do it or a second wind of enthusiasm before the time.

Overall: I would say things at the moment look like they are up in the air...the idea is there, but not the certainty...however, next year things may fall into place and definitely around the time I have asked about.

Again...if anyone wants to take a stab...please do! It is all about practise.... :)

LadyZelda

Thanks CN for your interpretation!:)

Okay, I'm now going to try to give my thoughts to this reading, LZ.
Okay, the key in my Lenormand card is inside an egg, with the dragon asleep at the foot of the egg. The placement of the egg seems to be rocky on the bottom--but the entrance into this 'place' has extravagant curtains, like what would be seen in royal areas. Anyway, at first glance the two cards, key and letter, seem to be telling me the answer is soon to come to you. the answer for what you need to know about your business or perhaps an answer to bring it to a successful business. I feel like this news will come to you in time--but perhaps not immediately. So, it may be something in the works for you.

The letter is most definitely news coming your way.

before I go any further, I know that the dragon is good symbol over all, which symbolizes magic and balance. He is also a symbol of strength. the dove, who is in the letter card is symbolic of peace and also motherhood. (I've recently learned that the dove is unusual as it is a bird (the only bird??) that actually makes milk for their young! The dove is also symbolic of the B.M. (like the lady bug). So, I'd say there will be news coming your way on how you can develop your business to be more successful.

I agree and what you wrote about the dove was quite interesting, I didn't know that the doves make milk for their youngs! Definitely a nurturing symbol! Wisdom coming from above...

now for the next two cards:yes, the clover is a stroke of luck for you and will bring about a great opportunity for you to build your business into one that will provide a lot of stability.

notice how the house card (at least in my deck) has both a peacock in front of the house and I think it's an owl. (I can only see the back of the bird, and my eyesight is not great). anyway, the peacock is also one of luck and is also linked to royalty and spirituality. The owl, as we all know is symbolic of wisdom and foresight.

So, I do believe these four cards indicate that most likely you will receive some news and/or information that will spark a light in you--some wisdom and/or direction/intuiveness on how and where to take your business forward so you can be totally secure and and fulfilled with it.

I'm not sure what the msg. will be, but I do feel these cards hold that you will receive something--perhaps even an idea from a person verbally, that will spark this in you and off you'll go with it!

it all looks good at any rate, and I hope it proves to be so and hope you can soon come back to verify all this!

I did ask for guidance on how to prosper with our business and already got some answers through a reading. ;)

I will give a feedback on how things turn out!

LadyZelda

To keep this thread moving, I thought I would give some spreads based on the cards you have covered in the learning thread already, to help with the practise side of things:

HORSEMAN:

Question: What is some thing I should expect to happen this week?

3 random cards - Left to right.

Horseman Letter House

MY TAKE: One should expect to receive news (email, text, conversation) from family/friends, possibly within the same residential area or city, either information that one has been waiting on or an update to a situation. I feel this is positive as the end card is all about stability.

How would others choose to read these cards?

Thank you so much this is a great idea!:D I think this is perfect as it makes us practice with the cards we already studied!
I'm done with my study of the Tree so I will be able to dig into what you posted soon!;)