“Reading Practice for The Circle Of Unorthodox Readers”

DownUnderNZer

Anyhow here is my spread:

Significator: The House

Moon + Ship

Base card: The Fish

I think its a good idea from what you said to post a reading then let others give it a go before giving your own take. Makes sense, so no biases... :) I reckon that should be the way to go.....you are on to it!.

As for your cards: (Not sure why you needed a base card unless it was to clarify maybe) and sometimes it is better to have a question as it could go anywhere and everywhere when vague.

Going to give it a go though :D:D:D...but will say I think this is rather tricky based on no real question and the FISH can be an interesting card to tackle at the best of times.

As I see it, within your house currently (past) there is alot of emotions (good and bad) and at times distance between members. Some, or one, likes to have their/her/his own sense of space and freedom and to come and go as they/she/he want(s). With the FISH I would say it is like a "business like" situation within the family at times, and/or maybe some are very independant , and/or your lives revolve around your own business/trade. Both intertwine back to back....as in family & business.

Not sure if that makes sense, but that is kind of how I see it.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Everyone! it is good to be here! :)

I am so excited and really look forward to learning from all of you here and sharing with you as well :heart:

For the reading:

HOUSE = (Significator card and general focus)

Moon + Ship

+ Fish (base ~ or clarification card)

House with Moon:
i see 'psychic' and sensitive (but caring) people in this house with the mother as the leader (LOL)

and

Moon with Ship:
This family is on a journey regarding the possibility of a business in the home
and they are looking at what money that can possibly come from that business.

Fish as a base card or clarification card:
Money will be important in this new journey towards a new (or additional or expanded) psychic type business in the home.

Or:
Even the House could be sold so they could actually journey abroad for business reasons
and the business would probably be in the Metaphysical category.

Or if they don't want to sell the home (or can't) then maybe the Fish just indicates that
they need more money for business or business expansion before they can travel with (or for)
their business, but the business would be run basically from the home by the family...

i have tired using a base clarification card and i found that it isn't really necessary...but
in this reading above, it indicated money for business (to me) so i feel it fit in well.

Hope i am not too far off on this reading...:bugeyed:
:heart: Lyn

LadyZelda

Thanks DownUnder and Tarolyn for your interpretation!:D

As I see it, within your house currently (past) there is alot of emotions (good and bad) and at times distance between members. Some, or one, likes to have their/her/his own sense of space and freedom and to come and go as they/she/he want(s). With the FISH I would say it is like a "business like" situation within the family at times, and/or maybe some are very independant , and/or your lives revolve around your own business/trade. Both intertwine back to back....as in family & business.

Good point the House and Moon can also represent ups and downs of emotions, but not really any "distance between members". We are quite close with each other, and this is what has helped us carry on in hard times. At the same time we all do have a kind of "independant" personality, kind of all being with a "boss like mind" and both my husband and I are in this family business we have.;)

:heart::) Hi! Everyone! it is good to be here! :)

For the reading:

HOUSE = (Significator card and general focus)

Moon + Ship

+ Fish (base ~ or clarification card)

House with Moon:
i see 'psychic' and sensitive (but caring) people in this house with the mother as the leader (LOL)

Dito!;) and true, I have kind of a "leader" position because I'm the "accountant" for the business, do all the "secreatary" part of it, always been the "deep thinker and the psychic guide" Even if when it comes to make decisions, choices that affect the business or our family; we always discuss it and decide together.

Moon with Ship:
This family is on a journey regarding the possibility of a business in the home
and they are looking at what money that can possibly come from that business.

Fish as a base card or clarification card:
Money will be important in this new journey towards a new (or additional or expanded) psychic type business in the home.

Or:
Even the House could be sold so they could actually journey abroad for business reasons
and the business would probably be in the Metaphysical category.

Or if they don't want to sell the home (or can't) then maybe the Fish just indicates that
they need more money for business or business expansion before they can travel with (or for) their business, but the business would be run basically from the home by the family...

It is your last option that match the best our situation!:D We do need more money to expend and keep our business running good....and yes, it is a family home business;)

LadyZelda

8 cards spread - May 23rd 2012

Here is another practice!;) I've just did a spread to get some insight on the present situation. And I was "lucky", if I can say it like that, (as I'd rather have drawn another....), because I drew one of the card we are studying, "the Snake"

Question:

"Will we be affected by a possible drought this year?"

here is the layout I put together for this question:

1+2----------3+4

-----5+6+7+8-----

1+2 = The present situation----"Moon + Path"

3+4 = The possible evolution of this situation ------- "Mount + Snake"

4+5+6+7+8 = Answer and Advice-------"Mice + Fox + Key + Stars"

So here you have it! Happy reading! :D